OK,educate me , what street drug causes this? - Page 3

OK,educate me , what street drug causes this?

This is a discussion on OK,educate me , what street drug causes this? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; OK, tonight another guy, I'm guessing bath salts dunno. Face completely covered in scabs and sores, amped up demeanor. No wonder cops wear surgical gloves ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: OK,educate me , what street drug causes this?

Distinguished Member Array 1911srule's Avatar
    OK, tonight another guy, I'm guessing bath salts dunno. Face completely covered in scabs and sores, amped up demeanor. No wonder cops wear surgical gloves when handling these guys. They are pretty disgusting, and me without my rabies shots...
    NOT a Kool Aid drinker. Question everything...
    Political Correctness- the tool used to disarm common sense and destroy America.

With scientists out there the likes of Josef Mengele it could be any number of things they feed the kids this stuff then feed their egos with the results.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”

― Jim Elliot

The more I ponder the question, the more I'm convinced that meth is the OP's bingo! Yet likely I'm so far-removed from the current drug culture that it could, just as easily, be a new synthetic brain-terror that...I've never heard of.

Just because it's out-there does NOT mean I've "gotta' try it". (But I felt the same way about Hip Hop music).
    1911srule likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Yep, we really have the "walking dead" here in America. Its getting scary the amount of human garbage that is out there. My wife wonders why I don't want her going to Wally World by herself, ughhh...

Girl at work who used to be a bartender and apparently knows the drug culture. Told me the bath salts users pick and eat their scabs because the drug is secreted through the skin. So they EAT the scabs to get high! Seems outrageous, maybe she's pulling my leg. If true we need to call in BROKEN ARROW and take cover!
    Political Correctness- the tool used to disarm common sense and destroy America.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    Unlikely to be 'speed' with such a pronounced effect as the OP described. Generally the stimulants are reuptake inhibitors, meaning the normal cyclic nature is interrupted allowing various anticholinergics to accumulate. This is less pronounced, unless the individual is susceptible. The technical name is Mydriasis.

MDMA, fenfluramine, chlorphentermine among street drugs are the most likely to cause Mydriasis because their effect is pronounced and direct.

Coca alkaloids can cause Mydriasis if a solution is dropped into the eye. Eye doctors use Cyclogyl™, a mixture of two compounds.

Another cause can be brain trauma (blown pupils). Pathologists(*) look for this if there has been an accident. If one side is blown and not the other it gives an indication.

(*)(Yes, my day job before I retired was clinical pathologist).
    Huh?
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

I hope that guy was on the second floor!!
    Doogie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bill35738 View Post
    I hope that guy was on the second floor!!

second floor???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links