Man Suieing VICK for $63,000,000,000

This is a discussion on Man Suieing VICK for $63,000,000,000 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My only comment to this if I were this guys attorney. I woud say your not asking for enough. You need to up to ONE ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Suieing VICK for $63,000,000,000

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Man Suieing VICK for $63,000,000,000

My only comment to this if I were this guys attorney. I woud say your not asking for enough.

You need to up to ONE MILLLLION DOLLLLARS................... oo sorry ONE HUNDRED BILLLLLLLION DOLLLLLARS DAN DAN

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar
    All the boys on my son's football team wanted the cleats with Vick's name on them (before the dogfighting thing came out), 'cause they'd make you invisible to opponents or something.

This makes just about as much sense.

Or maybe this just explains why such beliefs are well-founded...
    Last edited by randytulsa2; August 16th, 2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Typically poor spelling
    "...bad decisions that turn out well often make heroes."

Gary D. Mitchell, A Sniper's Journey: The Truth About the Man and the Rifle, P. 103, NAL Caliber books, 2006, 1st Ed.

Michael Vick stole my liver and sold it on Ebay. I woke up in a bathtub full of ice while he was cashing in his Paypal account in order to build his Death Star.
    ~~~the biggest deficit of the general public is a lack of personal accountability.. I have no one to blame for my actions, regardless of circumstances, except myself and by the same token I can hold no one else responsible for my protection and well being other than myself~~~

VIP Member
    Only one problem with the story: The people writing it don't know numbers very well. In the hand written complaint the filer states he wants "63,000,000,000.00 billion dollars." This is not 63 billion. It is 63 billion billion or 63 with 18 zeros behind it or 63 quintillion dollars. The estimated Gross National Product of the entire world is about $35 trillion for 2006. The figure the filer asked for is 1.8 million times the GNP of the entire world. Not asking for much is he?
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

hey! I'll settle for just half that amount!
    Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag,Glock 17, Glock 19,Taurus 92 9mm,Llama .38, Taurus .38,Bersa Thunder .380,S&W Model 22A .22,Western Auto .22 ,NAA .22 Mag, Mini- Mini 14 .223,Mossberg 12 Gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    Only one problem with the story: The people writing it don't know numbers very well. In the hand written complaint the filer states he wants "63,000,000,000.00 billion dollars." This is not 63 billion. It is 63 billion billion or 63 with 18 zeros behind it or 63 quintillion dollars. The estimated Gross National Product of the entire world is about $35 trillion for 2006. The figure the filer asked for is 1.8 million times the GNP of the entire world. Not asking for much is he?
    Math...oww..my..head..hurts!!
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

What lawyer took that case and said "yea, we could get 63 billion....lets go for it."?
    -Biker

no lawyer....
    sounded like he wrote his own complaint and submitted it to the court, convicts do this all of the time...

If you think this is weird, you should see another of this guy's lawsuits. The list of defendants in that suit goes on for 57 pages. Random names from the list include: Geroge W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Hoffa, the Pope, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Usama Bin Laden, Bill Gates, Hugo Chavez, the Nazi Party, the Queen of England, Three Mile Island nuclear power plant, Paris Hilton, Jose Padilla, Jessica Alba, the ACLU, Puff Daddy, Saddam Hussein, "Mein Kampf", Denny's, Nordic Gods, WKRP in Cincinnati, the NRA, the ATF, and the Virgin Mary.

I found these defendants particularly funny.

Plato

Various Buddhist Monks

Ulluminati (someone needed spell check)

Nordic Gods

Myng Dynasty

Kevin Bacon

Holy Grail

Planet of Pluto (as opposed to the man listed above, and didn't he see the news, Pluto is no longer a planet)

Ninja Samurai Fighters

But thats just me.
    "You can't shake the devils hand and say you were only kidding"

JD
    Administrator
    Welll the guy's in prison, he's got a lot of time to think this crazy up....

I bet he has the biggest, baddest, most desirable tin foil hat of anyone on the planet....

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAngel View Post
    I found these defendants particularly funny.

Plato

Various Buddhist Monks

Ulluminati (someone needed spell check)

Nordic Gods

Myng Dynasty

Kevin Bacon

Holy Grail

Planet of Pluto (as opposed to the man listed above, and didn't he see the news, Pluto is no longer a planet)

Ninja Samurai Fighters

But thats just me.
    MAN what did the MINNASOTA VIKINGS ever do to that guy. Also, how can you sue a book? or the Trojan Horse its freaking drift wood by now.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

VIP Member
    You know somebody is gonna settle out of court...

My Favorites (so far):
    Hugo Chavez (I do hope he wins on this one)
    Gambino Crime Family (Oh yeah, you are going to collect from them)
    Jessica Alba (We shall rise to defend her!)
    ACLU (OK so maybe it is not a bad idea after all)
    George Orwell (??????? He is dead last time I checked)
    The Mossad (See Gambino family)
    Nordic Gods
    Mt. Rushmore (that's funny right there)

I can't go on!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Good for him. This is what happens when you have 50 million laws in a country. The government is too big.

Austin

VIP Member
    This guy has eaten too much fruitcake.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links