Enough already!

This is a discussion on Enough already! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What in God's name is going on in America??!?!??!?!? Mexican truckers given free & easy access to our roads, our President and a good portion ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough already!

Enough already!

What in God's name is going on in America??!?!??!?!?
    Mexican truckers given free & easy access to our roads, our President and a good portion of our political leaders(predominantly Democrats)pushing to legalize millions of illegal aliens and keep the borders open, the already voted on border fence taking FOREVER to be built, Moslems being allowed their 15 minutes of prayer in PUBLIC SCHOOLS, senators hitting cops (Cynthia McKinney) and being caught dead drunk while driving(Edward & Patrick Kennedy) let go because of the practice of "un-arresting", or only pleading guilty because of a media leak(all 3 Democrats BTW!), illegal aliens being given welfare, their children being allowed in our schools, free college tuition, Mexican teachers being recruited to teach classes because most students in their schools DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc !!!!!!!!!!!
    I am SICK TO DEATH of the crap going on in this country!
    I'm constantly e-mailing Senators and Congress people voicing my anger, concerns and my insistence that they DO SOMETHING to stop this nonsense.
    OUR COUNTRY IS PURPOSELY BEING RUINED FROM WITHIN!!!
    We are doing it TO OURSELVES!
    Due to our diligence and persistence, through e-mails, faxes and phone calls, we were able to thwart the attempts to pass the latest immigration bill.
    WE DID IT!
    The American people stood up with a single voice and denounced it.
    Regardless of their motives, the politicians listened and acted accordingly.
    WE MUST KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!
    Each and every one of us that believes in the greatness and sanctity of our culture, our language and our sovereignty needs to get in the face of our elected officials and make your anger known to them.
    Use your votes and tell them WHY your are, or are not, going to vote for them.
    Other than taking to the streets, there doesn't seem to be any other way.
    But it may yet come to that also if this continues.
    SPEAK OUT!
    The clock is ticking....in the wrong direction!
    Last edited by DasBoot; September 2nd, 2007 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

2. Remove Ads

TheBoot,

Sorry but I got some bad news for you. Immigration / Infiltration and the American Way as "WE" once knew it has a problem and it's called MATH. More of the them, then us (Procreation). It's the Latino Generation this century, Asian next century. You don't have to like it but it's the way it is.

Time And Tide Wait For No Man.

T-
    S&W M&P .40 Compact
    Para Ordnance 18.9 9mm
    Wesson Mod 15 .357
    Ruger GP100 .357
    Remington 870 Express 12ga

This country has strayed far from it's origins. Liberals (primarily the ACLU) have desicrated what this country stands for and it's immigration process. Legal immigration is what made this country strong. People who struggled, learned the language and contributed greatly to the building of a great nation. We desperately need to get back to basics and those principles our forefathers set forth.

Hallelujah! Brother I here Ya.It sickens me to say this. We're on a sinking ship called The United State of America. If the liberals, Government,ect.... would get their head out of each others Butts, long enough to look around and see whats happening to our country, We might have a chance.
    The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding cititzens should also have guns.Otherwise they will win and the decent people will loss.''
    -James Earl Jones.

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    The only way this madness is going to be slowed is for the American people to keep the pressure on Washington. The problem IS the math. More illegals equals more votes and more entitlements as payback. This perpetuates the power cycle. Term limits should be self-imposed, but money & power tend to corrupt the elected. Just for grins (and maybe a long-term solution), get involved and find out how to get a measure on the ballot. Find out why term limit initiatives failed in your area and avoid those mistakes. If it takes signatures, start the petition and get the ball rolling. The problem is that the American people are generally lazy and self-centered. It's easier to not vote than miss a good TV show or a meeting, or a movie, or the weather is bad, or, or, or, or...... This mindset is why the same idiots are elected, cycle after cycle. The same core block of voters keep these pinheads in office.

Nothing is going to change until or unless we (the people) take back our country. Every voter agrees on one thing: all elected officials stink EXCEPT the one representing THAT respondent. With that mindset, nothing changes. Keep spreading the word and urge your friends to initiate change. Congress doesn't care about single-digit approval numbers because they know they will be re-elected with little trouble. We are all dolts and are too stupid to think for ourselves. The sick part of it all is we must feel that way about ourselves because we keep sending the same jerks to represent us!

Another little-used option is a recall petition. If your elected official has a mob mentality (voting with the others just 'cuz), recall the official. It's time consuming, but it does work. If enough poeple in enough states start this process, the message will be sent AND heard! Maybe just the threat of a recall petition will rattle these idiots into voting FOR their constituents.

TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sniper58; September 2nd, 2007 at 11:28 AM. Reason: addition
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

I'm with ya Sniper!
    Thek,
    TheBoot
    The correct translation is "The Boat". As in "Das Boot", the German submarine movie.
    As for numbers, unless I'm wrong, there have not been any times in our history that were defined strictly by any ONE ethnic group.
    There have been a major influx of certain groups at certain times, but the basic culture of America has remained intact.
    Come here LEGALLY.
    Learn the English language.
    Observe your faith but don't throw it the face of others.
    Learn and OBEY our laws.
    Try to lead a safe, successful, law abiding and PATRIOTIC life.
    This is the first time in our history that I know of that our LAWMAKERS are trying to help people break our laws and subvert our culture.
    I'm not the knee-jerk, conspiracy theory type by any stretch of the imagination.
    I usually find those people to just be freaked out paranoids.
    "Big Brother is watching" and all that.
    By and large, I'm a very positive individual.
    Everything will be alright.
    No matter how bleak things look, it'll work out.
    But this is different and I'm genuinely worried about the direction we are going in.
    I see my son living in a third world nation 20,30 or 40 yrs from now.
    He's 2 1/2.
    I just hope there are enough true patriots amongst us and in government to see us through the present tribulations and get America back on track.

Administrator

So far this thread is staying decently cool.
    Just keep in mind rule #8 on the forum Rules Page before you post your comments.
    Also keep in mind that we are primarily a forum focused on Legal Concealed Carry of Firearms and not illegally concealed people hidden in the backs of trucks.

Rule #8 ~ "We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly.
    For this reason, we do not focus on these subjects in our discussions.
    We encourage you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.
    We do not allow posts that violate DefensiveCarry.com's "reasonable" community standards.
    The forum Administrator and Moderators shall make the final decision on what does/does not violate community standards."

10.4 QK!
    I've got nothing to add at this point except that I just e-mailed both Florida senators asking if A)these trucks meet our safety requirements and B)are inspected for contraband, drugs and human smuggling.
    Take a minute and do the same folks!
    Be proactive!

Quote Originally Posted by DasBoot View Post
    I'm with ya Sniper!
    Thek,

The correct translation is "The Boat". As in "Das Boot", the German submarine movie.
    As for numbers, unless I'm wrong, there have not been any times in our history that were defined strictly by any ONE ethnic group.
    There have been a major influx of certain groups at certain times, but the basic culture of America has remained intact.
    Come here LEGALLY.
    Learn the English language.
    Observe your faith but don't throw it the face of others.
    Learn and OBEY our laws.
    Try to lead a safe, successful, law abiding and PATRIOTIC life.
    This is the first time in our history that I know of that our LAWMAKERS are trying to help people break our laws and subvert our culture.
    I'm not the knee-jerk, conspiracy theory type by any stretch of the imagination.
    I usually find those people to just be freaked out paranoids.
    "Big Brother is watching" and all that.
    By and large, I'm a very positive individual.
    Everything will be alright.
    No matter how bleak things look, it'll work out.
    But this is different and I'm genuinely worried about the direction we are going in.
    I see my son living in a third world nation 20,30 or 40 yrs from now.
    He's 2 1/2.
    I just hope there are enough true patriots amongst us and in government to see us through the present tribulations and get America back on track.
    I agree with you, but let me throw in an oft overlooked aspect of the argument: the original Europeans who came to this land certainly didn't do so legally and just because we're "more" civilised now than four hundred years ago doesn't necessarily mean anything.

My proposition regarding term limits is: clean sweep '08. Vote out everyone in office now, then do the same next election. Keep it up, all scumbag politicians want is to increase their own power and get their names at the tops of the pages. A single term is all that is needed, no time to set up their little influential contingencies.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

We are all far down the road to the "North American Union", and probably are to far gone to change directions now.

Immigration laws have not been enforced to make it easier. It's the "camel's nose under the tent" theory. Once his nose is inside, you can't keep him out.
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

I agree with you, but let me throw in an oft overlooked aspect of the argument: the original Europeans who came to this land certainly didn't do so legally
    It's overlooked because its a moot point.
    There wasn't any system of immgration at that point, but once established, it became the norm for what we know as a "civilized" society.
    Every civilization has had an area they consider to be theirs and others were kept out unless they asked to be let in, were asked to come in or were, as in the case of American Indians, forced to change by shear numbers and technology.
    and just because we're "more" civilised now than four hundred years ago doesn't necessarily mean anything
    Sure it does.
    We have established borders, a way of life and a culture that is distinctly "American".
    Along with certain laws and norms of behaviour.
    Those "norms" have remained intact since the beginning of our country and they should remain so.
    My proposition regarding term limits is: clean sweep '08. Vote out everyone in office now, then do the same next election.
    DITTO!

http://www.phxnews.com/------- pass it on>>>>>>>

I haven't got much to add but we have some sorry leaders . Not all but some. It's time for the US to wake up to whats going on.

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sniper58 View Post

Another little-used option is a recall petition. If your elected official has a mob mentality (voting with the others just 'cuz), recall the official. It's time consuming, but it does work. If enough poeple in enough states start this process, the message will be sent AND heard! Maybe just the threat of a recall petition will rattle these idiots into voting FOR their constituents.

TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed, I'm sick of it also. But it takes voicing your opinion and voting. Remember that there's plenty sheep out there that vote for whoever they're told to and their vote counts the same as your.
    Here's a start if you're teed off at Mel M.
    http://www.recallmel.com/

I see this country sinking further and further into the abyss every day.

I am 100% with you guys on this. i email and call my representatives constantly as well and it seems to do no good. They don't want to hear from us unless it is to tell them that we voted for them again like good little peons.

Mexican trucks and drivers on our roads. This angers me to no end. We are not a sovereign nation anymore. Haven't been for some time. We are being pushed slowly toward the North American Union every day and most people out there have never even heard of it or thought about it. I am against it with every fiber of my being.

I don't know what we can do to stop it other than something drastic. I don't even want to go into that here but I'm sure you know what I mean.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links