New info, can we help this guy?

This is a discussion on New info, can we help this guy? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; As you remember, I caught some news about a stolen Harley from a church parking lot. We now have the VIN numbers. Black 2001 Ultra ...

Thread: New info, can we help this guy?

Former Member Array The Tourist's Avatar

As you remember, I caught some news about a stolen Harley from a church parking lot. We now have the VIN numbers.

Black 2001 Ultra Classic from Northern Kentucky.

VIN Info: 1HD1FCW131Y606219

I know it's a long shot, but summer is coming and this is an incredible loss to the man and his family. If you're a biker, help get the word out.

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/index.php?

Assistant Administrator
    It is a long shot yeah but - ya never know. I'd like to see a lot of bike folks note that VIN and pass it around - one case where internet dissemination can be so powerful.

The loss to this guy can only be about second to losing an actual living member of the family.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Former Member Array The Tourist's Avatar
    I did invite the bikers to come to CCW. Most of them are gun guys and they have the same issues of safety and legal transport. They also have that nebulous quality we all know as 'biker humor.'

Just once as we debate apples and oranges it would nice to have someone else remark, "It all looks like fracken fruit to me."

Beyond the gallows humor, they love their country. There are entire motorcycle clubs devoted to veterans only. They don't *****-foot around politically correct verbiage to dramatize the crux of an issue.

Last but not least is this typing issue I have. In the late of the evening when I'm drousy to begin with, I have to translate all of the more poignantly appropriate words into 'English.' Most of the time I don't know the proper English derivitive.

If I debated another biker (who would have an equally strong opinion on his end), it would be nice to just type, jargon and all, and have the guy get the drift. And there are lots of bikers from Madison, Wisconsin, too!

Hey guys, look at it this way. New guns to look at...

Sponsored Links