Tom Cruise: Survivalist (even when faced with inter-galactic space aliens)

This is a discussion on Tom Cruise: Survivalist (even when faced with inter-galactic space aliens) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Xenu's forces will be powerless!! http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23414203-details/Tom+Cruise+building+'%C2%A35m+bunker+to+protect+ag ainst+alien+attack'/article.do Tom Cruise building '£5m bunker to protect against alien attack' 28.09.07 Hollywood star Tom Cruise is planning to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise: Survivalist (even when faced with inter-galactic space aliens)

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar

Xenu's forces will be powerless!!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23414203-details/Tom+Cruise+building+'%C2%A35m+bunker+to+protect+ag ainst+alien+attack'/article.do

Tom Cruise building '£5m bunker to protect against alien attack'

Hollywood star Tom Cruise is planning to build a bunker at his Colorado home to protect his family in the event of an intergalactic alien attack, according to new reports.

The Mission Impossible actor, who is a dedicated follower of Scientology, is reportedly fearful that deposed galactic ruler 'Xenu' is plotting an evil revenge attack on Earth.

According to American magazine Star, a source said: "Tom is planning to build a US$10 million bunker under his Telluride estate."

"It's a self-contained underground shelter with a high tech air purifying shelter."

The facility is said to have enough room for ten people - including wife Katie Holmes, 17-month-old daughter Suri and his adopted children Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12.

A spokesperson for the actor has denied the reports, saying: "This is completely untrue. He is not building on his property at all."
    [edit]
    Yeah, I would totally build myself a bunker too, if I could swing the money. It wouldn't be for alien invasion though.
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob The Great View Post
    Xenu's forces will be powerless!!

[edit]
    Yeah, I would totally build myself a bunker too, if I could swing the money. It wouldn't be for alien invasion though.
    T.C. was so much fun as an actor before he went loopy. Now I can't even watch his movies without being creeped out. The bunker is a cool idea, but wouldn't it suck if HE was the only member of the human race left? ICK!

A man in the hands of his enemies is flesh, and shudderingly vulnerable. - author unknown

what a weirdo. worrying about aliens, when he should be worried about the zombie apocalypse.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    what a weirdo. worrying about aliens, when he should be worried about the zombie apocalypse.
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Van View Post
    T.C. was so much fun as an actor before he went loopy. Now I can't even watch his movies without being creeped out. The bunker is a cool idea, but wouldn't it suck if HE was the only member of the human race left? ICK!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Tom may be a whack job, but does any one believe what is written in "The Star" I thought it was a "National Inquirer" rip off.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

For 10 Million I could buy one of the decommissioned Missile silos from the U.S. Gov. That will hold a lot mored then 10 people.

1943 - 2009
    Pretty soon there will be an acute shortage of tinfoil in Colorado supermarkets. Tom's hoarding it to line his bunker walls.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Did he ever use harmful drugs?
    America: Your government is not ignoring you, it's insulting you.

The Bill of Rights: Void where prohibited by law.

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Well, it does sound "less strange" than a zombie attack concidering how many believe in the Rozwell landings.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Andy W. View Post
    Did he ever use harmful drugs?
    define harmful??!!??

Talking Do I have a deal for Tom Cruse

For a measly 7 million dollars I will personally go and kill this disposed intergalactic (Xenu) ruler and all his personal staff so there can be no repercussions, and he can save the other 3 million for his church. BTY Cash in advance.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

FYI, I have been told once already on this site that apparently Scientology is a valid religion and making fun of it is not really allowed. Before anyone starts poking fun at Cruise prepping for the return of the overlord Xenu and his plans for galactic domination which will be foild by a bunker in CO they should realize this is a accepted religion and beyond commenting on as nuts...

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    I was thinking about this a little more. IF Calvin and Hobbs are our frontline defense against Xanu's horde, maybe tom's onto something.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

My Sister in law was in the "church" of Scientology for about 5 years. She got kicked out. Do you have any idea how screwed up you have to be for a cult to kick your sorry butt out?

By the way, she's single......anyone need a date?
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links