Yeti Abominable Snowman Big~foot

This is a discussion on Yeti Abominable Snowman Big~foot within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by QKShooter I find it kinda hard to believe that nobody anywhere has found at least a few bones or skeletal remains from ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yeti Abominable Snowman Big~foot

Thumbs up Possibilities are there for ANYTHING....

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    I find it kinda hard to believe that nobody anywhere has found at least a few bones or skeletal remains from a deceased one yet. Footprints and castings of footprints can be too easily faked. An old Yeti skull popping up would sure convince me. It will be neat to see what the future holds though.
    QK: They're still finding the remains of training aircraft lost over the Everglades during WWII. The 'Glades is primordial muck and it vaporized that ValueJet flt a few years ago and NOTHIN' was left. Whatever flesh there may have been became gator bait on impact. LOTS of places in this country in the deep Pacific northwest have rarely seen the footprint of man especially in places that are National Parks like Rainier (Washington State) and Grand Teton in (Wyoming).

Even places down south like the Louisiana Byous and deep in the Arkansas Delta areas...ever hear of the Legend of Boggy Creek? Scariest movie I ever saw and it was based on an actual event. Those swampy areas...man I could hide a DIVISION of infantry in there and I guarantee you I'd not be found or trapped.

Now imagine a bright critter that has grown and adapted over the millenia. It's not surprising that no bones have been found. Folks think it's some kinda BEAR. What if it's more sophisticated than that? What if it has rituals like primitive man? What if it buries it's dead or otherwise conceals the body?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    I am certain of the concealment potential - not to say I believe all that much but - heck - PA has more bear now than for some time and I have yet to see one, myself.

So many critters can be successfully secretive and darned good at not being seen.

My thinking is this - like with aliens etc .... if there is no proof positive FOR - and no proof possitive AGAINST - it has to remain a ''MAYBE'' !! I like to keep an open mind despite skepticism.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links