I know it is wrong (I Think) But I have to laugh.

This is a discussion on I know it is wrong (I Think) But I have to laugh. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bonaduce v. Fairplay...

Thread: I know it is wrong (I Think) But I have to laugh.

VIP Member

Talking I know it is wrong (I Think) But I have to laugh.

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

2. Remove Ads

That's awesome!

Oh God thats funny!! You would think that it's not a good idea to hump a grown man in public. Let alone that man have roid issues, not to mention he likes to hit the bottle.
    God Bless America!!

Senior Moderator
    Pretty funny,
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    It sort of reminds me of Andy Kaufman ticking off that wrestler years ago.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    It sort of reminds me of Andy Kaufman ticking off that wrestler years ago.
    Accept this was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Derrin33 View Post
    Oh God thats funny!! You would think that it's not a good idea to hump a grown man in public. Let alone that man have roid issues, not to mention he likes to hit the bottle.

Lesson of the day, Don't hump another man's face.
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

Good for Danny. I actually have a bit of respect for him now. I think he actually held back from what he wanted to do to the little idiot. I don't know that I would have been able torestrain myself from beating him like he really deserved.

"Fairplay" or whatever his real name may be is a moron and just another one of those idiotic reality show "stars" who aren't bright enough to understand that their 15 minutes of fame ended a long, long time ago. He needs to just fade back into the sad little crappy life he had before he was on Survivor.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Shoot, some guy assaulting me in such a way I'd done something similar. Can't believe there are people that say he was wrong to throw that punk off him and there is possibly assault charges that could be filed against him
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

I did not see an assault upon the 'moron' by Bonaduce...I think he was only defending himself...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

According to the report, Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, 33, alleged that he was presenting an award onstage when fellow reality show has-been Bonaduce walked unannounced and unexpectedly onstage. Fairplay said he attempted to hug the VH1 star, only to have an unprovoked Bonaduce grab Fairplay and flip him face first onto the stage.
    I saw the video . Bonaduce didn't do anything wrong as far as I'm concerned . Had it been me , I can say I probably wouldn't have been as nice. And that was no " attempted hug" .

Administrator
    I thought it was pretty funny too. I cant believe some would say Bonaduce was wrong to do what he did.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Actions have consequences. I guess Fairplay finally found out and did not like it.
    Randy Cain.

The Partridge Slammery

Wow. Danny is all kinds of messed up these days, actually a painful PARODY of his early self. Is everyone aware that he's trained in several martial arts, and done it for quite a while? I thought everyone knew both were true...angry, unstable guy who's trained? He's bound to snap!

Danny definitely has an assault claim against the cottonball with legs. Pinhead is lucky he got away that easy. What happened? Busted lip? Awww. Lucky he wasn't killed. DB claims he told the guy to get off of him about ten times before he slammed him.

Hee hee.
    A man in the hands of his enemies is flesh, and shudderingly vulnerable. - author unknown

Here’s the Danny Bonaduce Fairplay fight backstory:

The last award of the night was being given out by Johnny Fairplay who’s basically a Survivor reality show has-been. Fairplay was rambling and generally being an idiot, so Bonaduce came up on stage, leaned over and spoke into the microphone:

“None of these people f****** like you man!”

The Bonaduce Fairplay fight happened after Johnny interrupted Danny walking off the stage and proceeded to leap into his arms and hump his face. Danny Bonaduce is powerfully built, having admittedly used steroids, plus he’s had court-ordered anger management counseling.

Bonaduce didn’t act angry. He just looked like a guy flicking an annoying insect off him. The insect that is Johhny Fairplay did a major face plant because he didn’t even get his arms out in front of him to block his fall. Some professional wrestler he is…lol!

After the Bonaduce Fairplay fight, Johnny cried backstage, then filed an assault and battery report with police at a Hollywood hospital where Fairplay was treated and released.

Officer April Harding said, “He had one tooth broken, another tooth missing from his gum line and two other teeth that were loose.”

And that’s all the news about the Danny Bonaduce Johnny Fairplay fight.

I dare say that if some pipsqueak idiot tried to hump my face I would hope he would go away with at least a few missing teeth.
    do what you can with what you have where you are at (theodore roosevelt)

Links