Minuteman CDC...anynone do it?

This is a discussion on Minuteman CDC...anynone do it? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been reading a lot about the MMCDC and am seriously considering doing this. Has anyone here done a 'watch' with them? It was ...

Thread: Minuteman CDC...anynone do it?

I have been reading a lot about the MMCDC and am seriously considering doing this. Has anyone here done a 'watch' with them? It was interesting reading about the application and there standards of behavior...no "mall ninja" type clothing (paramilitary), and most interesting was there is a $50 app fee but it is waived if you have a concealed cary liscence. I would ask for Arizona or New Mexico deployment due to the states honor my current liscences. Plus I think it would be an interesting way to see parts of our country I have not spent much time in. Plus I think it would serve a very useful purpose to the good of this country in the long run. Note I have no issue with people doing things and coming to this country when done thru the proper channels but some of the pics they show are rather disturbing...the way illegals treat parts of there route getting here. Some of the staging areas are a HUGE mess. old discarded clothes, rapes out there, killings, etc.

(Mods if this is the wrong place for this thread please move to its appropriate location)
    Last edited by SOLOLUCKY; October 21st, 2007 at 02:08 PM. Reason: maybe the wrong place
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

I have nothing against the Minuteman programs, and support their efforts completely. At my age and temperment, I would only get into deep dodo. I'll leave that program to the younger, cooler heads. My family has a hunting lease a few miles North of the Tex/mex border, and our cabin gets broken into on a regular basis. With all the BS we go thru with those ********, I'd be looking for revenge - not a good idea (too many witnesses).

Administrator
    I'd volunteer my bricklaying skills or I'd provide labor for a fence. I like the idea of the minutemen, but I have to wonder if they are wasting their efforts.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Sponsored Links