Knocks at the door

Knocks at the door

This is a discussion on Knocks at the door within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Every year strange little people wearing bizzare costumes knock on the door with a thinly-veiled threat: " TRICK OR TREAT"! This usually happens the last ...

Thread: Knocks at the door

Knocks at the door

Every year strange little people wearing bizzare costumes knock on the door with a thinly-veiled threat: " TRICK OR TREAT"! This usually happens the last day in October.

Can anyone reccomend a good defense candy? Thanks, john (who is hunkering down under a layer of Tootsie Pop wrappers).

Quote Originally Posted by jhh3rd View Post
    Every year strange little people wearing bizzare costumes knock on the door with a thinly-veiled threat: " TRICK OR TREAT"! This usually happens the last day in October.

Can anyone reccomend a good defense candy? Thanks, john (who is hunkering down under a layer of Tootsie Pop wrappers).
    Problem is the same as with ammo. The moment we buy it, we go and use it. Buy candy early. "Check out" the quality. Eat it before the little monsters arrive. Stockpile ammo, then have the urge/craving to go "check it out" at the range.

No self-control. Sigh.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I recommend loading your shotgun with rock candy and blasting it across the street to keep the little goblins at a safe distance.
    -Biker

Me and a couple of friends were actually thinking about building up the front of his house to look like it had been bombed out, setting up a MG nest in his bedroom window and putting his now ever so out of service MG42 in the window and just hanging out behind the sandbags eating john wayne crackers and playing poker while dressed up like WWII Airborne.

We could hand out candy differently for different people. Little kids would get the nice approach and older kids would get candy apple grenades tossed at their heads. Sounded like fun at the time.
    "The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... The answer to criminal aggression is retaliation."-- Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC.

"We didn't fight our way all the way to the top of the food chain to become vegetarians."-- Unknown

When I was a kid, any grown up that resisted handing over the goods was gonna pay dearly for their decision.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

I got Kit Kats, Warheads, and Smarties. I always pick things I like that way if I have leftovers they won't go to waste...

Austin

Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    I got Kit Kats, Warheads, and Smarties. I always pick things I like that way if I have leftovers they won't go to waste...

Austin
    Leftover? What the is a leftover?
    Taggart Snyder
    Man about town...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbiker View Post
    I recommend loading your shotgun with rock candy and blasting it across the street to keep the little goblins at a safe distance.
    I don't know. Is that a good idea? You'd have all the fat kids in the neighborhood running back and forth in front of your house with their mouths open!
    And yes, I can make fun of fat kids. I WAS one! (Did I say "was"?)
    Taggart Snyder
    Man about town...

You'll never go wrong with chocolate.
    Or beer for the older ones.

Sponsored Links