NRA Parade 2005 HB CA

This is a discussion on NRA Parade 2005 HB CA within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Last year the director of the TV station cut away to the crowd when the NRA guys were coming down the street. This year I ...

Thread: NRA Parade 2005 HB CA

NRA Parade 2005 HB CA

Last year the director of the TV station cut away to the crowd when the NRA guys were coming down the street. This year I hope will look pretty good on TV. Following is an email from the HB NRA members council and I will try and post a picture here.

From Terry NRA Members council;
    The sky was clear, the sun was warm, the crowd was friendly, the Huntington Beach July 4th parade announcers did a good job introducing our entry, the NRA Members Council of Huntington Beach, to the crowd, and so did our driver on his PA system. We proudly flew our NRA Members Council of Huntington Beach banner on the front bumper, a large NRA banner on the rear, and large NRA flags above the corners of the 5-ton military truck loaned us for the occasion. Some of our members marched in front of the truck the entire parade route, bearing US flags and waving to the crowd.

Watch for us during the replay of the parade on KOCE-TV channel 50. See if you too can hear the cheers of the crowd for us, and the negative response for the Orange County Democrats’ unit following us at a respectful distance behind the patriotic “God Bless America” poster on the rear of our truck. The difference in public reaction was noticeable.

I only took a couple photos due to weak battery, but will get and send copies of what others took. Anyone with photos of our entry, please email me copies to share.

Terry Nelson, president

NRA Members Council of Huntington Beach
    Last edited by FortyFive; July 4th, 2005 at 07:24 PM.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Links