Radical Islamists, right here in Georgia...

This is a discussion on Radical Islamists, right here in Georgia... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thought you all might find this story interesting.. Check it out! http://www.freespeech.com/?p=597...

Thread: Radical Islamists, right here in Georgia...

Radical Islamists, right here in Georgia...

Thought you all might find this story interesting..

Check it out!

http://www.freespeech.com/?p=597
    Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    There's probably a lot more going on than anyone would ever guess. Evil is hiding in places you'd never guess....
    For God, Family and Country!

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    "never kill innocent people" -muslim in one of the videos.

What is defined as 'innocent' ?

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    "never kill innocent people" -muslim in one of the videos.

What is defined as 'innocent' ?
    Everyone that is one of them.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

since this is off topic I will say that if Islam IS a religion of peace then why are there only outcries of muslims over cartoons and not suicide bombings, terrorist attacks and rocket attacks?
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by Duisburg View Post
    since this is off topic I will say that if Islam IS a religion of peace then why are there only outcries of muslims over cartoons and not suicide bombings, terrorist attacks and rocket attacks?
    I'm wondering what attitudes are like in Germany these days. Any anxiety level at all with regards to terrorism?

I would post my thoughts on Islam but, I am sure they would be removed from the site and the moderators would not be happy with me.

Suffice it to say, I am not a fan. And that my friends, is for sure the understatement of the century.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I'm kinda surprised that the underground getaspo hasn't showed up in the dark of the nite and handled things. Now if this was 50 years ago...
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    I'm wondering what attitudes are like in Germany these days. Any anxiety level at all with regards to terrorism?
    In Germany it is not high at all. This is primarliy due to the high population of Muslim Turks and Slavs and combined with war guilt that Germany constantly receives. This war guilt has made most of Germany rather liberal and peace loving which is not bad in of itself but makes Germany tend to not want to help out in wars abroad especially wars that tend to be seen as non-related to Germany, yet. Germany has yet to be terrorised and I think that is why there is hardly any anxiety and partially any feeling to fight terrorism.

Germany, the EU and America really do not want Turkey to be apart of the EU because then Germany, France and England's union would then have a border with Iraq. This goings on with Turkey wanting to invade northern Kurdish controlled Iraq, which has been stabile for the duration of this war on terrorism, would really throw this fish out of the pan, into the fire and then piss on it.
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

To TN_Mike
    My congratulations to you on demonstrating a considerable amount of tact and diplomacy and not stating your views on that vile cesspool of guttaral malignancy called islam. A deranged cult founded by pedophile. It is a tribute to your character.

toughts

Ok.....I hope I speak for all who are rationally minded: many religious/faith groups past and current; have a reputation for 'rape/pillage/plunder etc'. It's not just them and it's not just now. Look at the not so nice acts perpetrated in the NAME of Chriatianity (my faith) by folks like Hitler. Those folks didn't/don't represent the true faith. I suspect the same holds true now for the Muslims; a small percentage misrepresents the rest.

Consider gun owners, and how we are constantly misrepresented by our own countrymen; politicians/media etc. Yet there seems to be a core group, bent on playing by the law, and attempting to rectify the negativity surrounding firearms, battling against those who would give us/guns a bad reputation. THEY do not represent us.

How then do we rout out the "evil" (for lack of better term) of a given group?? I think that should be our focus . . . .
    H@H

Quote Originally Posted by hickatheart View Post
    Ok.....
    How then do we rout out the "evil" (for lack of better term) of a given group?? I think that should be our focus . . . .
    H@H
    Waterboard as much info out of them as you can and then....well...a speedy execution.

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    I remember seeing a map in the news paper with dots showing a large numbers of terrorist cells and sympathetic organizations to Hezbollah, Alquada and others all over the country. So yah they are everywhere. Does that sound paranoid? Probably… but then again.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Quote Originally Posted by hickatheart View Post
    Ok..... I suspect the same holds true now for the Muslims; a small percentage misrepresents the rest.

H@H
    I do not suspect that a "small % misrepresents the rest" There is no such thing as a moderate muslim;to quote a fellow from another forum,
    'if you believe in the koran there is nothing moderate about you" Muslims believe in the koran, not in a secular democracy like we have in the west. They do not believe in democracy. period.

Links