Global Warming Greatest Scam In History

Global Warming Greatest Scam In History

This is a discussion on Global Warming Greatest Scam In History within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’ By Noel Sheppard | November 7, 2007 - 17:58 ET If the founder of The Weather ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Administrator

Exclamation Global Warming Greatest Scam In History

Weather Channel Founder:
    Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’

By Noel Sheppard | November 7, 2007 - 17:58 ET

If the founder of The Weather Channel spoke out strongly against the manmade global warming myth, might media members notice?

We're going to find out the answer to that question soon, for John Coleman wrote an article published at ICECAP Wednesday that should certainly garner attention from press members -- assuming journalism hasn't been completely replaced by propagandist activism, that is.

It is the greatest scam in history.
    I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it.
    Global Warming; It is a SCAM.
    Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create in [sic] allusion of rapid global warming.
    Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the "research" to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims.
    Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

Environmental extremists, notable politicians among them, then teamed up with movie, media and other liberal, environmentalist journalists to create this wild "scientific" scenario of the civilization threatening environmental consequences from Global Warming unless we adhere to their radical agenda.
    Now their ridiculous manipulated science has been accepted as fact and become a cornerstone issue for CNN, CBS, NBC, the Democratic Political Party, the Governor of California, school teachers and, in many cases, well informed but very gullible environmental conscientious citizens.
    Only one reporter at ABC has been allowed to counter the Global Warming frenzy with one 15 minutes documentary segment.

I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it.
    I know I am correct.
    There is no run away climate change.
    The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic.
    Our planet is not in peril.
    I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

In time, a decade or two, the outrageous scam will be obvious.

Let's hope so, John; let's hope so.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Moderator
    QKS,

Well done! Unfortunately billions of dollars are at stake. If it can be shown that humans are not the cause of global warning, those billions of dollars cannot be realized. Hence it is vitally important to brainwash the human race into believing we caused the problem and must pay to fix it.

I sincerely hope that one day the American public and other nations as well, will see through this greedy scam.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

VIP Member
    One of those clowns got the NPP for doing a slide show on it!One of the bogus shirt tail riders from the Defunct (sick) clinton administration...joker named algore

Administrator
    Al Gore has already socked millions into his bank account due to global warming. Like to the tune of 100 million.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Al has a carbon footprint like Sasquatch...

I can't believe people still think man can alter Earth's climate in any way, for better or for worse. These people can go shove it with global warming.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

I guess there is no doubt the planet is warming. I'm no scientist but I'd be inclined to doubt that we caused it or that we can do anything to reverse it. That being said, there are still plenty of reasons to clean up the planet and to end our addiction to oil.

I agree, a total scam. Would you buy a used car from Al?
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Global warming is another humanist religion--if you deny it, you are a heretic.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Anyone ever hear of a place called Greenland? It was named that to be ironic. Mucho evidence of fertile farmlands there.

One volcanic eruption spews more "greenhouse gases" than all of mankind has produced since Noah.

Thanks for starting this thread. I think there are a lot of people who are unaware of how much propoganda and political agenda goes on in this country. Yet another reason our tax dollars shouldn't fund research. Our society is dependent on oil - we live that way. If you took the oil away we would have to change...but as it stands, we just have to pay more. The laws of supply and demand are going to eat us up pretty soon here.

Austin

Administrator

Talking

GLOBAL COOLING Spelled Death For The Vikings.

Glaciers and Greenland

WAY BEFORE Sport Utility Vehicles Were Invented.

The period before the Little Ice Age was in fact preceded by a several hundred-year period with generally warmer-than-average temperature conditions.
    During this time, Greenland (which was actually green during this warm period) was settled near the end of the 10th century.
    From 1000-3000 CE, the colony flourished: a cathedral was built, a monastery and a nunnery existed, and more than 3,000 colonist lived on 300 farms.
    But as the Little Ice Age approached, Weather continually degenerated for the colonists.

Harvests failed, settlements to the north were abandoned as the permafrost level rose and glaciers spread south. In fact, today archeological studies of the Greenland colony date graves based on how shallow the coffin was buried because of the increased permafrost level over time.
    Personal accounts, like those of a trader in 1751, tell the story of glacial advance: "The ice increases every year, which is mostly recognizable from the fact that tracks where the Greenlanders used to go hunting are now quite overridden and covered by ice, and, as far as may be concluded from their simple chronometry, the change that has taken place in a score of years is very considerable" (Grove 266).
    Due to the high latitude of their settlements, the people of Greenland were hard hit by glacial advance of "ice which has laid itself over the entire hinterland" that buried many northern settlements (ibid).
    Of the Research done after the 19th century in Greenland glacial sheets (203 in all) the Study of their movement 'strongly suggests' that the dominant determinant of their movement is temperature. That is to say, glacial advances and retreats in Greenland over the past hundred years reflect shifts in lower and higher than average temperatures during this time.
    It is possible to assume, therefore, that this is also the case with the major glacial advance during the Little Ice Age.
    The next question, then, is what about the other regions of the world? Were there coinciding advances? And if there were, are they the result of temperature or some other factor?

I'm not saying that we are definately the sole cause, but think about these 2 things:

1. If there is profit to be made from pretending there is global warming, there was much more lost because US plants have to meet strict emissions so a lot of manufacturing went to places where emissions controls are non-existant. Where is the profit in that?

2. If our government is manipulating data to support this hoax, why have researchers from dozens and dozens of other nations jumped on the bandwagon. Let's look at China: A hugely growing economy and industry that can grow even faster if they ignore global warming and emissions. Yet the Chinese government has jumped on the wagon. This is, make no mistake, the most hostile nation in the world toward the US that could be a threat. So are they collaborating with our government to pull a prank? CONTROLLING EMISSIONS CUTS INTO ANY NATIONS' GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT.

-Global warming is real.
    -Run away crisis? Dunno, runaway seems for sure. What crisis that will come I have no idea.
    -Humans responsible? Hmmm. Accelerated it a bit, I think. It's been happening for a long time already though. Michigan exists because of glacial melting/receding 14,000 years ago. (not really that long ago) I do know for sure that I enjoy fishing.
    -consipiracy where all the governments in the world hold back industrial progress and becuase they somehow make money by reducing the profits of the people they get tax money off of? Don't think so.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Administrator

The Earth is warming (no doubt) but, it's a spike in an overall Earth cooling off period.
    Increased Solar activitiy is the likely cause since activity on the Sun is abnormally HIGH for it being at the end of a Solar Minimum.

The Question that nobody wants to answer is:
    How did the last 6 Ice Ages END before Mankind was any influence at all on the Planet Earth?

The Simple Answer Is....The Earth Warmed Up All By Itself.

Anyone who believes in Gores BS is a fool. Just another reason why I love being a Republican. In ten or so years people will look back at this and laugh about how dumb the Liberals were. Keep me laughing Al, you scum bag!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links