Thanks!

Thanks!

This is a discussion on Thanks! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not a new member any longer...but I just wanted to say "thanks" (since tomorrow is Thanksgiving) to everyone on this forum who supports the shooting ...

Thread: Thanks!

Thanks!

Not a new member any longer...but I just wanted to say "thanks" (since tomorrow is Thanksgiving) to everyone on this forum who supports the shooting sports and the 2nd Amendment.

I am Thankful that I live in the United States of America and that I am a citizen of this great country. I am active duty military and I consider it an honor for me to serve this country...and especially to serve YOU, my fellow countrymen and women. I have been to many countries around this world and while it is always a wonder to met new people in their cultures, I am ALWAYS filled with a profound joy when I return to this great land. It fills me with great pride to know that there are people like you standing behind all of us in the military and cheering us on.

Again, thank you to every one here on DC Forum.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigsauer View Post
    Not a new member any longer...but I just wanted to say "thanks" (since tomorrow is Thanksgiving) to everyone on this forum who supports the shooting sports and the 2nd Amendment.

I am Thankful that I live in the United States of America and that I am a citizen of this great country. I am active duty military and I consider it an honor for me to serve this country...and especially to serve YOU, my fellow countrymen and women. I have been to many countries around this world and while it is always a wonder to met new people in their cultures, I am ALWAYS filled with a profound joy when I return to this great land. It fills me with great pride to know that there are people like you standing behind all of us in the military and cheering us on.

Again, thank you to every one here on DC Forum.
    Thank you for you service. Those who have and are serving in the armed forces are why we have our freedom.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

thank you!

Sir....
    I salute you, and your efforts!

Thank You
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The pleasure is all on this side of the table

Distinguished Member
    The best to you!

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Thank you for serving our country! My father served for 22 years in the Army. Again, it is people like you who keep our country strong and Free!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

Thanks for your Service. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    كافر(Infidel)
    He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
    German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Happy Thanksgiving

and thanks to all the men and women that serve to keep us safe.
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

Sponsored Links