Were people always this way

This is a discussion on Were people always this way within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; i watch forensics files a lot. i just watched one where the son of some well off parents had his mom, dad,and sister all killed ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were people always this way

i watch forensics files a lot. i just watched one where the son of some well off parents had his mom, dad,and sister all killed so that he could inherent the family money that he would have gotten one day anyway.
    he was too greedy to even spare his beautiful young sister.he was a handsome kid and his girlfriends dad was an f.b.i. agent.
    he made sure he was having dinner w/his girlfriend and her family when his family was being murdered so he had a good alibi.this kid was well educated and had everything going for him in life.
    now he and the ones involved in his family's murder are spending the rest of their lives in prison.what the h#ll is wrong with this guy? i just don't get it....all for a little bit of money.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Administrator
    Yeah, pretty much. Stuff like this has been well documented through history. They just dont get away with it as much and with modern media, word travels farther and faster.
    "Just blame Sixto"

That happened just down the road in Fresno. The two Menendez brothers had their family killed for the money. They are both in prison for the rest of their lives. I can think of more fitting punishment.
    Last edited by swiftyjuan; November 23rd, 2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling, of course!
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

this one wasn't about the menendez brothers .
    i just don't understand the mindset of people like this. there are millions of people in this world that would give anything to have the family and future that this kid used to have.
    Last edited by stormbringerr; November 24th, 2007 at 02:57 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Yes,there have always been good,bad and otherwise in the human race.We have communication in so many forms now.At times I wish we were not able to hear about all these things.Maybe ignorance was bliss.

It started many years ago, it was with 'Cain and Abel' I believe...
    Nothing has changed much...just better communication...better forensics...
    The greed and man's inhumanity to man have always been present and will continue!

Stay armed...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator

Just FYI
    No problem at all but, incorrect forum location.
    I moved your thread out of Bob Ford's Place.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Times change, people don't. Sadly.......
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    It has been said that money is the root of all evil. No it is not. It is the LOVE of money above all else that is the root of all evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    It has been said that money is the root of all evil. No it is not. It is the LOVE of money above all else that is the root of all evil.
    +1 tragically and sadly, the LOVE of money can trump the LOVE of family.

The twisted fact is that he'll probably rot in prision (we can hope) bitter about losing the money instead of pondering the loss of his parents and sister.
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

yes, something my girlfriend and i heard one night a long time ago, made me know that there is truly a good and evil presence in the world.
    what we heard would be an entirely different story.

― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    this one wasn't about the menendez brothers .
    i just don't understand the mindset of people like this. there are millions of people in this world that would give anything to have the family and future that this kid used to have.
    You better hope that you never understand that mindset!

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    i watch forensics files a lot. i just watched one where the son of some well off parents had his mom, dad,and sister all killed so that he could inherent the family money that he would have gotten one day anyway.
    he was too greedy to even spare his beautiful young sister.he was a handsome kid and his girlfriends dad was an f.b.i. agent.
    he made sure he was having dinner w/his girlfriend and her family when his family was being murdered so he had a good alibi.this kid was well educated and had everything going for him in life.
    now he and the ones involved in his family's murder are spending the rest of their lives in prison.what the h#ll is wrong with this guy? i just don't get it....all for a little bit of money.
    Hmm, guy sounds like a right scumbag... but people have been doing this for ages...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    yes, quite true.a lot of people get this quote wrong.

― Thomas Paine

I believe it's the Ewell family murder in Fresno.

It is a mindset.
    Some people are grateful for a minimal existence, others feel the world owes them everything.
    What an absolute waste...

If a person has no empathy for their fellow man, he is probably not the one you want to live next door to, let alone be in the same house.
    Last edited by GBS; November 25th, 2007 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Clarity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links