Anyone hear of the Pharmacist CHL'er who rid the world of 3 bad guys yesterday?

This is a discussion on Anyone hear of the Pharmacist CHL'er who rid the world of 3 bad guys yesterday? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I still can't tell if it is for real. Anyone hear anything? http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCH...er=asc&start=0...

Thread: Anyone hear of the Pharmacist CHL'er who rid the world of 3 bad guys yesterday?

I still can't tell if it is for real. Anyone hear anything?

http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCH...er=asc&start=0

VIP Member
    I read about it today on another forum. Well-written story, but I haven't been able to find anything else on a google search. That being said I'm thinking its origin is fiction.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I read that whole thing. I think that guy is full of crap. He won't tell anybody where it happened, and despite several searches, I can't find a THING about a pharmacy robbery where 4 people were killed. You think that might make the news somewhere. Sounds to me like this guy is an attention whore. There's LOTS of other stories about pharmacy shootings and none of them were as bad as what this guy is saying. I think he's a liar.

VIP Member
    I'm not sure if I believe this story or not.

One thing I am sure of... I would not be relating this incident if it had happened to me until I was very sure I had been cleared of all charges and not being sued by the family!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Agreed Thumper.

The first thing I thought upon seeing this first paragraph of this guys 'story' was; "This guy is a fool".
    Loose lips sink ships, and court cases.

Further for this to have happened there should be a reference of as much at the Clayton Cramer 'Civilian Gn Self-Defense Blog' which I review daily; http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefe...g/blogger.html
    i could not recall seeing such an incredible event and a search of that blog, which normally and historically has been quite comprehensive and up to date per day, had nothing on keyword 'pharmacy'.
    A secondary direct news search toward same and keywords shooting, pharmacy and texas (TX) came up with no cases even close to that as described by the OP.

I'm thinking dude is FoS.

Why he would post as much makes no sense to me but then alot of things posted at Gunfu sites make no sense to me. :)

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

VIP Member
    I just read on another forum that the Texas forum has removed the thread about the pharmacist. I haven't checked it out yet, but I'd say it's gone. Apparently a fictional story; or either the pharmacist got some legal advice, though I still think it was a fictional story.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

The guy does not check out to be who he says he is. He is not a pharmacist, but a college student.

Apparently, with a rich fantasy life.
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

The Texas CHL Forum moderator has said there will be an announcement on the forum about this this evening.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLWatson View Post
    He is not a pharmacist, but a college student.
    The Texas CHL Forum moderator has said there will be an announcement on the forum about this this evening.

It'll be interesting to see what turns up, if the story is not an intended hoax, then maybe it was some sort of sociological or writing skills study to test people's reactions???

With everyones comments, I am glad I did not waste my time reading the "apparent" lie

here is the story if you missed itL

I am going to keep this brief as I do not know what is to come.

Today I drew my gun and fired it 7 times (only had 10 on me - now I know why I should carry a flippin spare mag - lesson learned!)

Here is the story pretty quick. I am not going to say where this occurred or anything identifying yet - but I can say that this did not happen in Texas.

I have been filling in for a certain company thats in need of pharmacist coverage pretty bad. They flew me to a store and I am here for the next 4 days.....which could change now.

I show up to work today and everything is cool. The other fill-in pharmacist and two technicians show up to work. Everything is smooth, yet slow. I volunteer to go get some breakfast and leave.

My return to the store is one I will never forget.

I come around the corner to where the pharmacy counter is and I notice one 'gentleman' at the counter. I walk maybe 10 more feet and look up hoping that one of technicians notice me with 4 drinks and 3 bags of food and come to help. I am now about 5 feet from the pharmacy door at the front counter, 3 feet from the 'gentlemen' at the counter - and ultimately involved in the situation.

Thats when it all comes down - and it wasn't good.

As I am looking up I realize the situation. The lovely old lady (pretty much the only reason I went to get breakfast) was arguing with another 'gentlemen' in the pharmacy. Not even a second after that a shot is fire and we are now less one technician.

I am out in the open and not a thing close for cover. Running is out of the option as I notice that the gentleman at the counter isn't so.

The 'gentleman' at the counter also has a gun - his reaction was delayed (THANK YOU GOD) - but as soon as I dropped the drinks/bags and drew my weapon he was turning to aim on me. Those were my first 3 rounds.

I am now turning to the 'gentleman' who shot the technician who reminded me of my grandma. As to my surprise he isn't now yelling at the other pharmacist. THANK YOU GOD #2. This was the most strange second of my life. I stood there, took aim at the him, thinking that pharmacist is next. Then the 'gentleman' begins raises his firearm yet again and I fire 2 more rounds. Keeping the details brief - the 2nd shot clearly ended any chance of survival as the filling counter is my shoulder height. Hopefully that sets the picture....not a pretty one.

For those keeping count...thats 5 rounds fired. I thought it was over. The pharmacist and I just stand there looking at each other with 'that look'. Thats when I tune in to more arguing in the back. The second technician was helping a 3rd 'gentleman' load up on some medications. He comes running out of the back down the main aisle of the pharmacy shooting his gun in the air. At first I thought he was just making the escape as he heard my shots and wanted to bolt. I was wrong. As he was firing, I was backing around the shelf to my back with the pharmacist right behind me. The lady technician is still at the back of the pharmacy.

He leaves the counting area of the pharmacy and is standing near the registers. He is yelling, cussing, ect. at me trying move his bag of newly acquired meds. I just kept low praying he would leave after seeing his buddies.

Thats when 4 shots come in quite a bit over my head into the side wall. I move behind the shelf out of his sight. It was my only option as he knew that was my last location. I move to the center aisle and here is my IDPA lesson used. I aim up, and walk sideways to 'clear' the front of the pharmacy. He has moved to the middle of the counting counter and center aisle about 6 feet in front of me. As I step sideways, I move in direct path of him, but he was going to where I last was when he fired the shots into the wall.

He never saw me. My last two shots were strangely enough the best. It was such a relieve after he went down. The pharmacy was now empty of all trash trying to cause harm over a cheap amount of medication.

I am sad to say that 4 lives were lost that day - but only one mattered. Her name was Winifred and the sweetest old lady you could ever meet. During our early morning conversation she stated how her and her late husband would get coffee before he dropped her off at work. I went to the exact place where they got coffee and breakfast = McDonald's.

The three 'gentlemen' who came to the pharmacy for pain and depression meds did not leave. They all went 'home' in body bags.

For those wondering, I carry a Kimber Pro TLE/RL loaded with Federal HST +P 230g in a Milt Sparks VMII.

From today on, I will carry a spare mag if not two.

Today has been quite a day and I need to go back to work to account for what was bagged up.

Please pray for Winifred and her family. I have no last name or any other info on her yet.

I will keep this thread updated to the best of my ability with the facts I can share.

Sponsored Links