I have an announcement to make!

This is a discussion on I have an announcement to make! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; WELCOME! Please Stay ...Read More And Share In The Event Of The Continuing Saga Of Diamond Laden Happy Scotland Bound Betty...Exceptional Senior Forum Moderator....Serious Knife~Pro ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I have an announcement to make!

Administrator

Thumbs up adouglasmhor

WELCOME!
    Please Stay
    ...Read More And Share In The Event Of The Continuing Saga Of Diamond Laden Happy Scotland Bound Betty...Exceptional Senior Forum Moderator....Serious Knife~Pro Female...Absolutely Head Over Heels In Love With MrShonts/MrRight...Recent Legal Concealed Carry "Heck Of A Nice Guy" & Overall Lucky Son Of A Gun!

2. Remove Ads

That is too cool. Is there something special that you have to do in Eharm to get a woman that likes guns? I mean my last two matches were, errr, ah, hick, slightly left of Teddy Kennedy!

VIP Member
    Call me brains dead, but Belated Congrats to you Betty.

However, MrShonts, I must warn you: Southern Belles are not Sugar and Spice covered in the aroma of honeysuckles.

Twenty years ago while visiting a friend in Murfreesboro, I met this petitte Southern Girl, blonde and cute who I could swear had just graduated out of high school. She charmed me in ways I never thought I could be charmed. She was sweet, delightful, funny and I ended up marrying her. I was a strapping young feller, slender and with a head full of long hair.

Fast forward 20 years and now I am a bald guy with back problems and every bone in my body creaking when I get up in the mornings. She still looks like she just got out of high school, pretty as she can be with her charming smile always on her face (unless I manage to tick her off and then she becomes the Bride of Chucky). So, I must warn you:

SOUTHERN BELLES ARE VAMPIRES! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

PS: Before Betty executes me with a well placed shot of rock salt to the buttocks and bans me forever from this parts....It was nice meeting you folks!
    Last edited by Miggy; September 22nd, 2005 at 01:47 PM. Reason: afterthought
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

VIP Member
    I wish I joined this forum sooner so this would be a current posting.....regardless:

Congrats and God bless to the both of you!

I wish you both life long happiness and success as a couple.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links