Court TV's Crime Library supposedly going away...

This is a discussion on Court TV's Crime Library supposedly going away... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, this isn't really CC related, but I know there's at least one other person out here on the board that has personal knowledge of ...

Thread: Court TV's Crime Library supposedly going away...

Well, this isn't really CC related, but I know there's at least one other person out here on the board that has personal knowledge of this case.

I'm referring to the Taylor Behl murder case. I don't know how many of you followed the new reports etc...over the last two years. I have posted about it here briefly before, but given the current circumstances I think it's necessary to revisit.

In short, what has prompted this post is that it has come to my attention that Court TV is being changed or has been bought and is changing to TruTV. What this means is that the Crime Library that Court TV has compiled on the web will move(supposedly) to a new cnn.com/whatever site effective Jan1. Much of the details and information of Taylors case over the last two years is cronicled in the library. So if any of you who have high-school aged or college aged girls and plan on using any of this to help further your cause in drilling safety and awareness into them...DO IT NOW! The library is here: http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal...jump_page.html

The other point of this post is that I know a number of folks involved with family and friends were using the message boards there to keep in touch and unfortunately those boards at crime library will CEASE effective Jan 1. This is in accordance with a press release by CourtTV this past month.

edit:
    Hmm, well, I thought I put this in off topic. Sorry mods... Any chance someone can move it where it's more appropriate?
    Last edited by packinnova; December 10th, 2007 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Hmm wrong section...ugh!
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Oddly enough I've had this case brought up to me now three times in the past week...

That'd be me, my friend. For four nights a week for eight months, I was Taylor's boss. I knew her and Janet quite well and I think about her almost every single day. There is SO MUCH about her case that troubles me on a lot of levels that I won't go into it here. It was just REALLY frustrating being 2000 miles away when that happened.

She would've been 21 last October.

Thanks for the notice. I'm going to download what I can about the case and safe it away someplace.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Sponsored Links