TV SHOW: Journey Man on NBC

This is a discussion on TV SHOW: Journey Man on NBC within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This show is very well made. Production values a re very high and the show is really, really good. It is my wife and I's ...

Thread: TV SHOW: Journey Man on NBC

TV SHOW: Journey Man on NBC

This show is very well made. Production values a re very high and the show is really, really good. It is my wife and I's favorite show on TV. So, of course, NBC has canceled it.

To any other fans of the show out there, please see the following website : http://savejourneyman.net/campaign/#comment-328
    to do your part to get NBC to change their moronic minds.

They got rid of a show like this with such promise and that is completely safe for the family to watch together, the main character and his wife are in love, happy, and respect each other. No skin. No questionable language, no "adult situations". But, they keep a pile of crap like "the Bionic Woman". A show with horrible acting. Not safe for the family and just all around a really bad show. Go figure.

The site is organizing a save Journey Man campaign where they want everyone to send a box of Rice a Roni to NBC with a letter saying they should renew the show. The show takes place in San Fransisco so the Rice a Roni makes sense. (the San Fransisco treat?)

Any other fans of the show out there?
    Life got renewed by the way. I was pretty happy about that.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

2. Remove Ads

Sorry I've never heard of it.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    My wife and I started watching it, she still does, I got tired of it. It is basically a night time soap opera with an unexplained time travel effect going on. It just didn't seem to be going anywhere (just my opinion).

I am happy that Life got renewed, I'm the only one in my family that watches it, usually the kiss of death for a TV program.

Links