Fred says buy a gun - Page 2

Fred says buy a gun

This is a discussion on Fred says buy a gun within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Lol. Still a hardcore Ron Paul man myself. Fred aint bad....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fred says buy a gun

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Lol. Still a hardcore Ron Paul man myself. Fred aint bad.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

The real quesion is, does my wife have enough google-fu to contradict my reason for adding to our armory.

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Real or not it is a heart warming story...I'm not really sure I care about the accuracy or not.
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

My new SP101 can go towards Fred's goal
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

welp, I'm off to the local gun shops...

-Alex
    -Never insult a man you are not prepared to fight, and never fight a man you are not prepared to kill.

Senior Member Array Sergeant Mac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson3798 View Post
    Phoney quote or not, Thompson is the guy the media will not cover because they know he is the strongest conservative and would be their worst nightmare. They will focus on Huckabee and then crucify him about his beliefs if he's the nominee. Fred scares them precisely because he appeals to those of us who wish to retain our rights.
    All of this also applies to Ron Paul.

(who supports ALL individual liberties, not just those carrying the GOP seal of approval)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Mac View Post
    All of this also applies to Ron Paul.

(who supports ALL individual liberties, not just those carrying the GOP seal of approval)
    Speaking of, Ron paul is being called "racist" b/c he (unknowingly) took a donation from a White Supremist(Like Paul said,he cannot possible screen every donation.),yet Obamas face is (willingly)on a magazine for "African-American Homes, styles& careers" and hes not "racist". (even though most pro-black groups say to stick to the black race and look out for each other in the black community, and stick only to "brothers" and Obama is half-white.)

http://www.howwelive.biz/

I don't care about race personally,but thats some hardcore hypocricy going on.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    Speaking of, Ron paul is being called "racist" b/c he (unknowingly) took a donation from a White Supremist....
    The quotes from his past news letters aren't helping him either...

• "Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.”
    • “If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be.”
    • “We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers.”
    • “We don’t think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That’s true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such.”

That'd be fine, american pitbull,if they mentioned any of that in the interview. The sole basis of the acusation in said interview was an uncontrolable donation.

(p.s. I live ina VERY predominantly white area. I have large scars right atop of my breast bone where I've been stabbed,and scars up and down my arms, you geussed it. Black Male.my fiancee has been raped by one black male,and was molested by a different one,before I met her. {I have however,met one of the perps.} So in my personal expereince,the limited black community has hurt me alot more than any other.... I am not racist,but on the flip side,its not irrantional for someone in my situation to be more leary of the black community for extremely obvious reasons. )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links