I am a Hitman

This is a discussion on I am a Hitman within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I didnt know ya had to have your Colan repacked they kind of use a tool like you would for wheel bearings on a car ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a Hitman

I didnt know ya had to have your Colan repacked they kind of use a tool like you would for wheel bearings on a car or for reloading :chairshot

2. Remove Ads

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry
    Randy - I think here we are talking ''reassemble'' - like in treat a prolapse sorta deal.

Beyond that - your imagination is obviously - equally as fertile as mine
    Sorry, P95, I like Euclidean's explanation better. Yours sorta made my stomach take a flip thinking about the circumstances where a prolapse would occur. And, yeah, I guess it is sorta fertile up there in my old noggin'. At least my wife says it is (in somewhat different terms).
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

oh please! i felt like a big game hunter in south africa standing over a rhino i just put down when i finally killed the two crickets that escaped my spider tanks a few winters back. nasty little buggers kept me awake with their incessant chirping!
    ever since then i only feed my spiders baby mice. ironically their squeals when the T bites into them doesnt bother me.

VIP Member
    Spiffy,
    I don't have a squeal problem with the mice, either. I just open the freezer, take one out of the bag, thaw it out in a bowl of warm water, hold onto it by the tail with long chopsticks, and waggle its limp little body on front of the hungry tarantula.

It's the squeal problem from the observing humans I can't stand.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

VIP Member
    I am guessing you two have problems with people you invite to come over for dinner and not accepting?

see, i believe in pampering my T's. why feed them nasty frozen lifeless lumps of flesh that they would never eat in their natural environment when they can have the thrill of using their fangs and venom as was naturally intended?

miggy, i dont even get that far, as one must have friends in the first place before being able to hand out dinner invitations. i get weird looks when i ask complete strangers over for dinner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links