Fashion Corner

This is a discussion on Fashion Corner within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Okay I am sick and tired of these Che Guevara T shirts floating around. They're real popular here and I'm tired of it. Most of ...

Thread: Fashion Corner

Fashion Corner

Okay I am sick and tired of these Che Guevara T shirts floating around. They're real popular here and I'm tired of it. Most of them are worn by the local university students.

I want one of these

http://che-mart.com/store.php

Which one should I get? I like the one with George Washington the best but it's got the word "ass" on it and I don't like wearing garments with curse words on them.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

They Are Fantastic!

Nice Web Find Euclid!

One of those shirts will look real nice with my
    "LIVE WRONG" Anti~Trend Wristband

VIP Member
    Triple 5 Soul makes handbags with Mao's face plastered on them. Those kids who like them go "oh cool" without realizing (or caring) what faces like his represent.

"Oh, it's something my parents hate, so it must be cool."

There was a group of teenagers at the community pool the other day; four out of five were "asserting their independence" by smoking, chins in the air. Brilliant lot.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Administrator

Betty

Yeah, It's the "Rebel Without a Cause" Syndrome.

Administrator

Thumbs up This Is The Fashion Corner Right?

My New Concealed Carry Cover Garments!
    Enjoy Euclidian!

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Euc,

The "Murdering Communist *******" gets my vote.

For even better fashion statements, check out http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/t-shirts.aspx. My favorites are "Peace Through Superior Firepower", "Footprint of the American Chicken" and "What Would Reagan Do?".

Here's a few more "anti-Che" shirts , the rest of the shirts on the site are pretty cool too.

And more: http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/

and more: http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff/256239

this is a good one from the third link.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Yeah, It's the "Rebel Without a Cause" Syndrome.
    I like to think of it as "Rebel Without a Clue"

All right i know im gonna show im a ******* here but who the hell is that person and why should i care?

VIP Member
    Now this is a Che T-Shirt I wouldn't mind wearing

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    All right i know im gonna show im a ******* here but who the hell is that person and why should i care?
    Ernesto "Che" Guevera. Instrumental in the communist overthrow of the Batista regime in Cuba from 1956-1959 that put Castro in power. A charismatic, hard-line Communist revolutionary. I think he was executed in 1967, but there were some who believed he would rise again. In a way, he has. He's become a pop icon for wealthy white American brats.

Why should you care? I don't know that you should. I worry about leftist revisionist history that romanticizes his cause, conveniently ignoring the innocents he had executed without trial to eliminate opposition to his communism-or-death brand of communism. I worry about children embracing such concepts in ignorance - the same ignorance that allowed the Stalinist and Maoist purges. I worry about those who still proclaim him a hero of the Latin-American Hispanic common man and embrace his ideology. Combine that with the push for social welfare benefits for illegal immigrants and it begins to paint a disturbing picture.
    - Tom
    You have the power to donate life.

VIP Member
    He was "instrumental" just because it was the only one Castro could talk to at a certain intellectual level. Ernesto Guevara de la Serna was a middle class Argentinian by birth, graduated as M.D. His first post after the Cuban Revolution was as head of the La Cabaña Fortress prison where he was in charger of "trials" and executions. It's been said that one of his favorite methods of humane execution was to play baseball, that is to use a baseball bat against the head of well tied victims. Some insiders say that, at a minimun, Che killed some 150 individuals with his own hands. It is unclear how many he tortured but it is well documented that the sick ******* enjoyed it.
    After that he was appointed president of the National Bank of Cuba, officer of the National Institute of Agrarian Reform and Minister of Industries and succedeed in sending Cuba into a literal economic tailspin.
    Although he wrote a book on Guerrilla Tactics, his absolute failures in promoting revolutions in Congo and Bolivia make people suspicious that he even wrote the damn thing.

Ahh I see a fine Figure for toadys youth what a bunch of morans

I've seen a similar shirt at National Review's (or similar) website in the past that has a picture of Ronald Reagan, saying "Viva Reagan". Counter their attire with one of your own.

By the way, it's offered by the same vendor with the Valuing Diversity shirt covered in all different makes of handguns
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Links