Has anyone noticed....

This is a discussion on Has anyone noticed.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Has anyone else noticed how incredibly similar the layout is here compared to the USCCA chat forum?...

Thread: Has anyone noticed....

Has anyone noticed....

Has anyone else noticed how incredibly similar the layout is here compared to the USCCA chat forum?
    If death is what we fear, our freedoms were never realized.

2. Remove Ads

They use a template, so to speak.

\/\/\/\/Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8 Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

I haven't

VIP Member
    Actually USCCA's layout is similar to ours. It could possibly be a result of the fact that USCCA's forum was hosted by Defensive Carry (when it was Combat Carry) for a good while. When Tim opened up his own forum the old posts were still available here for a long time. I don't remember when they were removed. It may have been when we changed hosts or it could have been at the name change. Bumper may jump in and answer that question.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Does it even matter? Does the content compare is my question. I can't imagine it does.
    Why walk softly and carry a BIG stick when a BIG GUN is more efficient and you can walk however you want to?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadeziac View Post
    Does it even matter? Does the content compare is my question. I can't imagine it does.
    There is some similarity in the content, but there are not nearly enough members on the USCCA board to give the broad spectrum of responses that you get here. I am a member of USCCA and am a member of the forum, but I don't recall ever posting there. I will go there maybe once a month to see if there are any threads that I think I need to read. Most of the time I don't find anything. My membership runs out this month and I will be renewing and getting the magazine only. I didn't get any benefit from the forum, so I'm not going to invest in it.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links