This just makes me sick

This just makes me sick

This is a discussion on This just makes me sick within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?s=7516164 y News Channel 8's Annie Rourke Posted Dec. 18, 2007 9:55 PM Milford (WTNH) _ A disturbing case of animal cruelty has a Milford ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just makes me sick

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar

This just makes me sick

http://wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?s=7516164

y News Channel 8's Annie Rourke
    Posted Dec. 18, 2007
    9:55 PM

Milford (WTNH) _ A disturbing case of animal cruelty has a Milford pet owner mystified and his small dog recovering from a vicious attack that took place just steps from his home.

The attack happened early Sunday morning around 1 a.m. when Jack Vernon let his dog Sparky outside before going to bed. That's when he says two teenagers, a boy and girl, tried to kill his dog.

"I just sat down, about two minutes later, I hear hee hee hee, laughing and giggling, I said, what the heck are kids doing out this time of night? I go out there and they ran down the street," Vernon explained.

When Vernon went outside he made the disturbing discovery - his 11-year old Pekinese-Pomeranian mix had been slashed with a knife.

"He was gashed all the way from the back, all the way down the front and then the top, they must've stuck him with the knife and then they cut him over the ear and all the way down almost to the jugular vein," Vernon said.

One cut is 14 inches long and the wounds criss-cross over his back and around his ear. After undergoing surgery to literally stitch him back together he now has three drainage tubes inside and is on a whole host of medicine. Still, Sparky's lucky to be alive.

"The vet says, another half-inch and he would've died, he would've bled to death in a matter of minutes," Vernon said.

Vernon says he can't imagine why someone would attack a small, defenseless animal. He is offering a $300 reward to help find who did this to his dog.

If you have any information, you're asked to call the Milford police department.

I hope the authorities find the two little #(&$^#(*'s involved in this and the judge gives them the harshest sentence possible. How can a kid be so callous so young? Future Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold types?
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Future murderers often start with small beginnings. These two miscreants seem well on their way. And their parents probably don't have the first clue.

Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    someone gutted my friend's dog last year. The dog is doing alright now...but people who do this deserve to die.

VIP Member
    Sounds like the start of a couple of serial killers. Bad stuff.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Future murderers often start with small beginnings. These two miscreants seem well on their way. And their parents probably don't have the first clue.

My first thought exactly after reading this.

Not good at all!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post

I agree...this is very true...if one looks at the history of many serial killers and other troubled (crazy) individuals...they always seem to start dong nasty things to animals...sad people, indeed...who should not be using up O2...OMO

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

My childhood dog was shot by some idiot walking through the alley behind our house. Dog was secured in our backyard, they shot through the 6ft fence. I'm all for hanging these serial killers-to-be.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Maybe not the nicest thing to say in the morning

But because laws in most states about animal cruelty and things like what happened to this man's dog. I just say that he should be able slice them just like they did to his dog. Take them to get stitched back up, drain tubes and all. Then stand trial, so they can get their slap on the wrist.

Sorry for the rant, just hate when I hear about things like this.

Little better now
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

first to jump in my mind was Dahmer...

they need to be caught and taken care of... lots of psychiatric care... (EST might be a good start)

That's awful. As for how can kids be so callous so young - they have no parents and are raised by the government. No morals, no standards.

Austin

ugh that just makes me sick.
    i hope someone teaches those kids right from wrong, cuz obviously their lack of parents isnt.

Assistant Administrator
    I just say that he should be able slice them just like they did to his dog. Take them to get stitched back up, drain tubes and all.
    I am afraid I also have the ''eye for an eye'' thinking .... let the perp's suffer what they dished out, it just perhaps might have some effect on the cowardly sociopaths.

Sickening that we have mentalities like this in society.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    Disgusting. I hope the perpetrators are found, convicted, and then put in "general population," telling everyone what they did.

Senior Member Array BruceGibson's Avatar
    That's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    That's awful. As for how can kids be so callous so young - they have no parents and are raised by the government. No morals, no standards.

Austin
    Absolutely!
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links