Big explosion Rocks my house

This is a discussion on Big explosion Rocks my house within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...0050809MIPS103 I love how they say detroit at top romulas in the top line plant is actually in wayne .. Less than 1/2 mile from ...

Thread: Big explosion Rocks my house

Big explosion Rocks my house

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...0050809MIPS103

I love how they say detroit at top romulas in the top line plant is actually in wayne .. Less than 1/2 mile from my house

So here i am last night watching a war movie when KAAAA WHOOOOMM whole house shakes pics falling off the wall and all i see is super bright orange.. Course not knowing what was going on i slaped a pair of shorts on and a 1911 and went outside to see about a 700 foot cloud of pitch black smoke rolling up ..

about every 5-10 mins then more rapidly down to 3 min there were smaller explosions took about 40-45 mins for them to come on and tell us to evac the area for toxic stuff..

News crews handt even mde it here when we were told to evac so off to mom and pops house for the night .. back home now as they say its ok but most of the places are shut down

2. Remove Ads

Also the guy they qoute in the article as say we encourged people to leave.. Isnt the chief of police for wayne but romulas in wayne we were told to leave by the emergency alarm system and cop cars driving with pa's tell you to shutt ac off all fans close all windows and get the heck out of dodge

VIP Member
    Wow! Glad to know everyone's okay. How was the evacuation in your area? Panicky and traffic logged? Orderly?
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Heavy traffic but i split fairly early as the old lady had to go to work and we only keep one car since i have company van i drive to work so i left with her then procedded t to mom and pops.. But i bet it got a lot worse

when they had to evac the 1st evac center becuse of wind shift

Assistant Administrator
    PHEW!! - (Bud wipes sweat off his brow!!)

That must have been decidely puckering. Glad no one hurt.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Administrator

Bud

Glad you and yours are OK.
    If you start glowing like a set of Tritium Night Sights in a few days you'll know you shouldna breathed that stuff in.
    Really check your house foundation & stuff. If there is any damage or new cracking then they are probably liable to cover it.

My wife works for a Specialty Research Chemical Co. here in PGH. Always one of my fears something is going to "blow up" or leak "big time" there someday.
    They are pretty practiced with their evacuation drills though & it's a really modern facility. Great security & really nice "fail~safe" type safety systems. So...hopefully nothing will ever happen.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Gotta love it now there telling us we shouldnt be home after they told us at 10am it was ok tocome home ive been here almost 6 hours now or more.. All ready lost a day of work since i had to split now there saying you cant come home for day to day 1/2 now

Got to love the news

Dang that is CRAZY. Glad to hear you are unscathed Bud. Be on the lookout for zombies. They should start rising there within a few days.

Links