Any brewers out there? - Page 2

Any brewers out there?

This is a discussion on Any brewers out there? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 I prefer Newcastle, Tecate, Yuenglin,Icehouse,.. One of those things doesn't belong I get my stuff from a local beer shop that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any brewers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    I prefer Newcastle, Tecate, Yuenglin,Icehouse,..
    One of those things doesn't belong

I get my stuff from a local beer shop that has a home brewing section. A lot of wine making shops also sell beer ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    What do you use/where do you get your supplies? I know there was Mr. Beer shop walking distance from my house,but I'm unsure if they are still open(never went out there.)

I do enjoy beer, I wonder if I could make a good home brew. I prefer Newcastle, Tecate, Yuenglin,Icehouse,..
    Anybody can make good beer as long as the recipie is good, the ingredients are quality, and EVERYTHING that touches the beer is sanitized.

I get my supplies from HomebrewUSA in Norfolk. HomeBrewUSAMaster.gif
    They have good prices and carry malt extract in bulk, which saves a lot of money per batch.
    Also, a good online book for learning brewing can be found atHow to Brew - By John Palmer

It can cost between $100 and $200 to get set up with basic equipment. A 5 gallon batch can cost between $20 and $40 depending on the recipie. Considering 5 gallons is about 2 1/2 cases, it's pretty cheap for the quality you'll end up with.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvibe View Post
    One of those things doesn't belong

I get my stuff from a local beer shop that has a home brewing section. A lot of wine making shops also sell beer ingredients.
    Lol. I have eclectic tastes,..

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links