Halo 3

Halo 3

This is a discussion on Halo 3 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Anybody on here play Halo 3 Live on a regular basis. I'm looking for friends. I'm getting tired of playing with 12 years old who ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Halo 3

Anybody on here play Halo 3 Live on a regular basis. I'm looking for friends. I'm getting tired of playing with 12 years old who constantly want to tell me how big.........of a PLAYER they are, and also talking so much CRAP.

anyway my gamer tag

gotglock34

drop me a line.

I figured people that play Halo from this website probably have a MUCH higher maturity level.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post

I figured people that play Halo from this website probably have a MUCH higher maturity level.
    I dont know about that... I might have a little to much fun playing video games from time to time.

What system do you play on?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Im to cheap to buy the gold membership so Xbox wont let me play on line what a joke ..

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I dont know about that... I might have a little to much fun playing video games from time to time.

What system do you play on?
    xbox 360
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
    Im to cheap to buy the gold membership so Xbox wont let me play on line what a joke ..
    BUD man you just lost COOL points with me. JK

The Gold Membership for 3 months is $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    BUD man you just lost COOL points with me. JK

The Gold Membership for 3 months is $20.

I would but dont get as much time to play as i would like i remember when it was free..

wished to play.... but I'm working all the time.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

JD
    Administrator
    For those that don't want to pay for X-Box live, there's this thing called XBConnect., if you fall in with a good crowd, it's fun, but the hackers tend to ruin it.

Don't have Halo 3 yet, but if you have Rainbow 6 Vegas or Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter, let me know. I have a 1yr membership I keep waiting to activate "when I have more time." HA.
    "Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Played halo 2 for two years on live, just got 3 about 2 weeks ago. Im having the same problems you are, anyway my handle is Echeatum

Quote Originally Posted by MnemonicMonkey View Post
    Don't have Halo 3 yet, but if you have Rainbow 6 Vegas or Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter, let me know. I have a 1yr membership I keep waiting to activate "when I have more time." HA.
    OO man come on......HALO and COD 4 are the BEST games online. except for the little KIDS I HATE LITTLE KIDS........

I had one the other day. I was playing with my buddie who was marine and IRAQ got shot in the leg, these kids man I wanted to hunt them down.

Bascially conversation went this way........

Hey whats up guys that was me and my buddy.
    the Little kids on our team went STFUP your a ***** BEEEP BEEEP in retard...BEEP BEEP.

All I did was say HI.

I then kind of lost and told the kid watch his mouth it go so bad, my buddy pulled the Marine card.

The little ankle biter told him that he was "Smarter then him" Because he didn't have to go into the Military and he was born rich and he was a hero because he could beat us at HALO. OH he and he was so smart because he was going to have his parents pay for college. And that he was happy that he had got shot in IRAQ. Lets just put it this way our team was just killing each other. We lost like -13 to 50. I was so Mad...........

I hear you there. It takes a while to find the good ones.

My brother got COD 4 for Christmas, got to play it a little. I'll probably get it before Halo 3.

Senior Member Array MilitaryPower's Avatar
    I too am too cheap to get the Gold. But, this might just inspire me to get it ;) I am SWMP, btw.
    Gun control can be blamed in part for allowing 9/11 to happen.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" (Latin)- "If you want peace, prepare for war".

$50 for a 12 month membership. A movie a month is more expensive and only lasts 2 hours. That's how I see it.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Those little kids are the reason I cancelled my XBox Live account. The profanity and just utter lack of maturity completely killed it for me. [sarcasm] There's nothing more enticing than logging into a service you pay for and hearing racial epitets used as nouns, verbs, and adjectives in every sentence. [/sarcasm] I played GRAW for about 3 days before I left. I played a couple of racing games online but eventually the kiddies found their way into that, too.

I used to play games online back in the early 90's (Falcon 3, ATF, etc) when you had to call someone on the phone long distance to play. Everyone was mature and damned considerate because long distance rates ran around 15 to 20 cents a minute. Ever since broadband has become more prolific, the quality of online gaming has gone to utter crap. I can't bring myself to pay for it.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links