Bad case of NASCAR fever?

This is a discussion on Bad case of NASCAR fever? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Oh man, it's just killing me! I have a "Boogity, boogity let's go racin' boys" deficiency! Anyone else out there like their NASCAR? Big Dale ...

Thread: Bad case of NASCAR fever?

Bad case of NASCAR fever?

Oh man, it's just killing me! I have a "Boogity, boogity let's go racin' boys" deficiency! Anyone else out there like their NASCAR? Big Dale Jr. fan and can't wait to watch him run those Hendrick cars this year. Gotta get me some new threads for the races. I go to Bristol in March and Martinsville in October every year. I like the short tracks!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

2. Remove Ads

I am and hope to see JR actually Drive this year Though since Dale Sr died i don't really root for anyone .. Just prefer a chevy to win

Every now and then I'll go out to the shop, pour some race gas in a tin cup, light it, close my eyes and just breath the fumes.
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

I am huge NASCAR fan. I agree with Bud, it hasn't been the same since that February when we lost the Intimidator.

I root for Jr. because he has a name to carry on and I for the most part like his attitude.

I wish I could get out to Bristol. Probably going to Vegas this year and are making plans for Daytona 2009.
    Lex et Libertas Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    I am a Mark Martin fan myself. Sorry to see him drop out of the full time gig before winning a cup. Outside of that.

GO FORD
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Distinguished Member Array BCurry1's Avatar
    Kasey Kahne fan here, and yes, I am ready for the season to start!!
    Curry

I'm a big Dale Jr fan. Can't wait for the season to start...time to recover from last season. I have tickets to the Rolex 24 this weekend, and I'll be going to a few of the NASCAR events as well.

I love living in Daytona. I can hear cars on the track when I wake up in the morning.

well ,we are almost there,think its going to be an interesting year though.
    my wife and i are both jr. fans but racing with gordon this year. never
    thought id see the day.
    (SHERIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE) "what the hell is
    the world coming too"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U.S. ARMY FT.SILL, OKLA.

Quote Originally Posted by glock27mark View Post
    well ,we are almost there,think its going to be an interesting year though.
    my wife and i are both jr. fans but racing with gordon this year. never
    thought id see the day.
    I sure agree with ya on the Gordan teammate thing. When I heard that he was going to Hendrick I immediately thought, "YES, he'll have the best equipment and engineers out there!" Then it hit me... in the same shop as Gordon... NOOOOOOOO. When Jr. starts to tuck in all his shirts and becomes civilized then I'm out. One more thing... so TIRED of hearing about Toyota. I mean, when they actually do something on the track then we can talk about them but until then tone it down a little. Sorry, but I hope the switch to Toyota hits Stewart hard. Just can't embrace that guy. He is a good driver but stop with the crying all the time. Seems that he blames everything but the wind on an accident instead of admitting that he could have been the cause. Anyway, ready to race guys!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Quote Originally Posted by allenruger View Post
    Oh man, it's just killing me! I have a "Boogity, boogity let's go racin' boys" deficiency! Anyone else out there like their NASCAR? Big Dale Jr. fan and can't wait to watch him run those Hendrick cars this year. Gotta get me some new threads for the races. I go to Bristol in March and Martinsville in October every year. I like the short tracks!
    That is exactly how i feel!!! LOL Im more than ready. Just picked me up a new 88 Dale Jr hat 2 days ago.

Kevin Harvick fan here! Ready for the command "Gentleman start your engines".
    Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin' stuff.--SHOOTER

Links