You Never Know When

This is a discussion on You Never Know When within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What's normal? I live ,play, and work in jackson,ms. I don't know the actual stats (maybe someone knows where tofind them)but on a per capita ...

Thread: You Never Know When

You Never Know When

What's normal?
    I live ,play, and work in jackson,ms. I don't know the actual stats (maybe someone knows where tofind them)but on a per capita basis we are pretty high on the crime list.
    I have 2 out of my 5 BF that have been shot at in the last year.
    Both times the bg missed.
    One was he really wanted my buddys new GT mustang, ended up shooting out the driver side mirror, and a second round thru the rear quarter panel.
    The other was 3 bg's really wanted my buddys girlfriend, a fist fight started and one of them pulled a gun as 4 guys came running out of the restuarant, he fired 3 times as they were running away, who knows where they went.
    Everyday i see groups of 4-5-6- guys hanging out on corners, in parking lots, and everywhere you look.
    currently the JPD is 50+ officers down, 1 station should have 11 cars on patrol, they have 3.
    Im not ex-mil, leo , ninja I'm just 30 years old with no kids.
    In this day and time I find myself, if I come across bg doing bg things to innocent people, I don't think I could walk away.
    My father was S.O. for 10+ years and I shot my first pistol very young, Im no super marksman and even now with the price of ammo I don"t practice no where near enough.(can't afford it)
    Me and my usp have a pretty good working relatonship and I carry a extra mag,I want a bug. 25rounds.
    THE BIGGEST CRIME IS WE PAY THESE GUYS $18,000 a year to keep us all safe, and they wonder why they can"t recruit.
    Whatever state your in it's a pretty good chance your prison system is maxed.
    I don't understand why everyone dosen't want to carry, or why lawmakers harass the ones that say "here is my fingerprints, my picture, my address, my whatever.
    We all die', if i go out being shot from being outnumbered by bgs while trying to save or help the less able so be it, our boys are doing that for us all over the world everyday.
    Anyway so so long And all 5 of my BF carry now.
    If you have a responsible good friend,instead of hiding so much who says the gg can"t recruit. I feel better Thanks
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    18k a year! Holy cow...

edited... I did a little checking, A first year Jackson MS officer will make 28.8k... still a kick in the groin but better than 18k.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    I go to Jackson occasionally and only a fool would walk around there unarmed.

That place is one of my least favorite places to go.
    The mayor is a fool, the police force is underpaid,under motivated and for the most part uninterested. The good ones that I've talked to feel as if they are two blocked every time they try to do something good and they have slim to no support from the city government. Add poverty, racial violence, a high population of folks drinking from the government breast, and a total lack of respect for anything or anyone and mic it into the pot and see what comes up.

It aint pretty.

And like everywhere else....you get what you pay for. Many of the cops are on food stamps.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

There are a couple of abbreviations used that I don't understand. BF,
    S.O., usp and gg.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Senior Moderator
    "bf" best friend if used by a male,"boyfriend" if used by a female
    "S.O" Sheriffs Office, "USP" a semi auto pistol made by HK,and "gg" meaning good guy.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Links