I love Va

I love Va

This is a discussion on I love Va within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I love where I work/live sometimes,..I've realized its not uncommon to have several vehicles in during the day with NRA or VCDL stickers,..Someone OCing,or firearm ...

Thread: I love Va

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar

Thumbs up I love Va

I love where I work/live sometimes,..I've realized its not uncommon to have several vehicles in during the day with NRA or VCDL stickers,..Someone OCing,or firearm apparell (today was an NRA sticker on one car,and a "beneli" hat on a different customer,..)

lately I've been seeing a ford ranger with VCDL and etc stickers at the post office everytime I go by there to check my p.o. box, I've been meaning to talk to the driver (see if maybe hes on OCDO or DC)

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

I Love Colorado

I live on the plains of south east Colorado in a small town.

Not at all unusual here to see a pickup truck with a rifle in the rack of the rear window parked on city streets.

Although open carry on the person is legal here, I have only seen one person in the local Safeway carrying openly. Nobody else even noticed.

When I got my concealed permit here, right after Colorado went to "shall issue" status, I asked the Sheriff why it was that our County had so few carry permits issued.

He said, "Son, you have NO IDEA how many folks carry a concealed weapon in this County. But it's a lot more than you think."

...Skye...

VIP Member
    It helps having a group like VCDL working on our side! They have done more for concealed carry than ANY other organization!

You are a member right? If you live anywhere, not just Va. you should be a one!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

I am a member,but I'm kinda angered at the fact I sent them my paypal money a couple months ago and havent seen my member packet info or anything

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    I am a member,but I'm kinda angered at the fact I sent them my paypal money a couple months ago and havent seen my member packet info or anything
    Give it time. My membership card took about that long to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    I hear what you are saying...mine took over a year....but membership isn't so much a piece of paper, but being active in events and contacting elected officials when needed.

Also, the organization does NOT have any paid staff--it is all volunteer and with all of the events this last week and in weeks past, it takes time to catch up with all of the new members. If there is an easier way to process membership applications, I'm sure they could use the help.

I would do it myself, but I'm headed out to Iraq for about 14 months starting this summer.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

I goto every VCDL event whenever I can (work///school)

sigguy--hope it goes well man,be safe out there.

Sponsored Links