Arrest & Trial

This is a discussion on Arrest & Trial within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; im watching a program about a dentist murdering people for their insurance, these arrest and trial shows are really something. i would never suspect some ...

Thread: Arrest & Trial

Arrest & Trial

im watching a program about a dentist murdering people for their insurance, these arrest and trial shows are really something. i would never suspect some of these respected people of being the scum they really are. be careful everyone.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    There is just as much educated scum as there is uneducated. The difference is it take longer to catch up with the smarter person.
    "Just blame Sixto"

The last half of my career was in OC (organized crime). These are the best of the best criminals. Sometimes took YEARS of infiltration and surveillance. Amazing how deep our officers go and the risks they take. Not to mention the psychological hurt to their families. Most end up divorced, and later suffer with PTSD. Thank an old cop when you see him!

Administrator
    The last dentist I went to nearly murdered me doing a root canal.
    5 full syringes of ever stronger Novocaine and he still didn't deaden that nerve.
    When he was done I couldn't even feel my leg.
    If I was in organized crime I would have had Paulie Walnuts bust his kneecaps with an Aluminum baseball bat.
    Instead...I'm just never going back to him.
    He'll never get back into my face again.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

It's almost sad what some will do for love of gold, true. You can assume that some will do most anything, hence it's simpler to see it coming.

But what's scary and unpredictable is what some will do for no apparent reason. That is hard to gauge, hard to guard against, hard to track down.

"The thing about money ... is that it makes you do things you don't want to do."
    - Lou Mannheim, in the film Wall Street.
    As for the dentist, I had my own little trial just a few weeks ago. The shot didn't work, didn't numb things up. I told the hygienist as much. Couldn't handle the pain of all the rooting around. The dentist then came in, shot me up in a couple choice spots, and numbed the entire jaw for ~4hrs or so. Never felt a thing, with the procedure. Moral of the story: don't let 'em start diggin' until it's dead, dead, dead.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

right ccw9mm, this guy got women to marry then he killed thier husbands for the insurance. it was just a power trip for him getting away with it. he did not need the money.....SICK

and thanks, i will az husker.

i am addicted to these forensics files type shows, for better or worse.oh well , going to the range today to help relax for a while.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Links