The guy dies... but at least he wasn't shot right?

This is a discussion on The guy dies... but at least he wasn't shot right? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's a news story running over in the UK right now. No guns are involved so I guess it's better he died like this instead ...

Thread: The guy dies... but at least he wasn't shot right?

Here's a news story running over in the UK right now. No guns are involved so I guess it's better he died like this instead of being shot. Due to the nature and heinousnous of this crime, I imagine that there will soon be no golf, no cricket, and certainly no martial art type swordcraft across the pond. The types of implements used in those purposes shall now be considered evil and probably should now be banned.

To the politicians here in th US... TAKE NOTE! People die because violence is barbaric and NOT the fault of the implement used to perpetrate it!! Disarming people DOES NOT MAKE YOU SAFE!!!

Father 'beaten and stabbed to death in row with neighbour over son's football' | the Daily Mail
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

What a sad state of affairs, but I guess the English get what they deserve with their utopian notions of the perfect society....Give me my nation with my rights to defend myself any day.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Holy cow..what the heck is this world coming to. Darn footballs appear to be an issue in England. Reckon they need to be banned with the swords and golf clubs, as well as 14 year old girls..Travesty.
    I know, I know, you are smarter than me..just ask you..

I read that on the FOX NEWS web site earlier today. That is pretty messed up. I feel bad for the kid having to watch his dad be murdered.

Good thing the Brits got rid of all the guns though huh?
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

All over a football? I would not argue with a neighbor over a football...there are other was to handle situations like this...

Nasty situation for ALL involved...England is really losing its 'class'...OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links