Another one of my life's goals accomplished

This is a discussion on Another one of my life's goals accomplished within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I finally did it. I done got banned from a forum. It actually amazes me I donít get banned from every forum. I never seem ...

I finally did it. I done got banned from a forum.

It actually amazes me I donít get banned from every forum. I never seem to agree with anyone, I post a lot of nonsense, and I know it hehe.

The URL and poster names have been changed/deleted to protect the innocent. The only reason I happen to have the text is because I had the thread in a separate tab while I was researching some stuff for work. Anyway I went back in the new tab after I was done and found out Iíd been banned.

Now donít get me wrong, Iím not complaining and the only reason I ever signed onto the forum was to read a video game review. But I saw this post and had to comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Administrator
    Som little ***** hit my car at work last week and I dont know who it was. I am going to have to turn it in to my own insurance, so I am going to go back and key every single god damn car there for revenge
    Quote Originally Posted by I
    That is exactly the reaction Iíd have in that situationÖ if I was also 15 years old. Vandalism? Thatís hardly appropriate and itís not going to fix your car. Just turn it in and eat the deductible and go on. I understand you probably donít make a lot of money as a kid because I know I sure didnít and you have a right to be angry but part of acting like an adult is dealing with losers like this constructively. Iím still working on it myself.
    To which he responded:

You dont know what your talking about. I am 36 years old and I make so much money I drive a BMW and I can by anything I want. Youv never had it happen to you so STFU N00B. I am goin to be smart about it. Ill wait about a month so everyone forgets and then Iíll key them all on my day off.
    And my second post ever:

Actually I do know what I am talking about. Someone hit and run my truck last year. I am 24 years old FWIW. I paid the deductible and moved on. Sure Iím never getting my $250 back, but you know what the whole reason you have that insurance is because you know that people are always going to lie, cheat, and deceive you all throughout life and often they get away with it. But you know what sinking down to their level is not an answer. Why do the same thing to your innocent co workers someone did to you? Besides how do you know it was a co worker?
    STFU or Iíll ban you because you dont know *** I am talking about I will have my revenge no matter how many ppl I have to take down stupid 24 y.o. think you know everything
    What are you a character in a Rambo movie? Seriously, quit whining, suck it up, pay the deductible, and grow a pair while youíre at it. Youíre only 36 years old and you drive a BMW and it seems you have good insurance for it. You sound like a person with the financial means to address the situation so take care of it already and donít take it out on someone else. You really outta be giving me this lecture you know that? And I may be 24 but if I did something like that my daddy would still take a strap to me. Heck I could be 44 and heíd do it still.

Iíd like to know where you work so I can warn them and the local authorities. What you are planning is not only immature and inappropriate, it is illegal.
    And it gets better. Some other guy quoted my last response and said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Random Internet Guy
    ďgrow a pairĒ yeah thatís real mature you idiot. Your only 24 idiot i am 17 and i know more than you he should key them all and slash their tires too with a knife

lol heís gonna narc on you too STFU narc you [obscenity removed at moderator request, sorry about that I copy/pasted and wasn't thinking] and that is illegal so STFU
    That little gem is priceless and made me laugh a good belly laugh. 3 posts and I was gone like gunkid.

Oh and that's a nod to you Bumper and all the moderators here. Consider yourselves a higher class of human being than whatever the heck this other forum administrator was.
    Last edited by Euclidean; August 26th, 2005 at 10:30 PM.

Oh Boyyyy If I could ever get the video of that guy, keying the cars.slashing the tires........yeah baaby! Ummmm <getting back his composure> you think he's upset?
    LOL nice forum you BELONGED to.<as in past tence>

Assistant Administrator
    Euc - all I can say is you rose above that purile set of posts and told it straight. I commend you.

Frankly - even if you were after vid info - whatever - you belong in a much better class of place! Like here.

Sheesh - a guy of 36 considers keying everyone? - and a 17 yr old slimeball considers tires too? - heck they should be tarred and feathered.

I doubt Euc you'd ever succeed in instilling sensible morals and attitudes with a dufus brigade like that - I am tho saddened to see such examples of homo semi-sapiens - they are truly pathetic.

Stay here dude - it's your home with sensible folks.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Thumbs up

Euc
    Chris couldn't have said it any better.....
    ..This Forum is your home. Stay away from the fruitcakes, and weirdos. Besides, there's enough laughter and action in this Forum, but HERE, it's ALL GOOD STUFF

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    My guess is the guy is not 36, he's 16. And it a 3 letter car he drives...not a BMW a GEO! That is what you get for joining a video game forum.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Senior Moderator
    Euc,
    I'm glad you're here!

If he's like that at work (that is if what he says is true) then I wouldn't doubt someone hit the car on purpose.

What a moron.

Wayne

Check out his profile, I'd bet he is arrogant enough to post it in great detail, I still would drop a dime on him with the locals. And complain the the site Adm. that bozo sould not be allowed to leave his medication at home. You did good.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

DC Founder
    I would bet you my Nighthawk Enforcer the guy is not 36 years old. Just a SA kid that will wind up getting the crap kicked out of him when he keys someone's car. Then he will be crying to Mommy and Daddy that a mean old man beat him up....
    Bumper
    Coimhťad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    That was good for a few chuckes.

I suppose there's nothing suspicious about an untouched "BMW" in a parking lot full of keyed and flattened cars?

Which reminds me about a couple fender-bender stories of my own....

Guilt Trip
    In college, I walked out to the lot to discover a big, white smear all over the bumper of my pickup. The campus was small, around 100 students total, so I posted flyers around, stating something like:

"My medium blue GMC Sonoma pickup is really upset that you hit it and took off without saying so much as a sorry. You can contact the owner at: XXX-XXXX to pay for the damages. It'll only take so long to find your white car with blue evidence smeared all over it."

A few days later, a very nervous girl approached me, confessed and paid for the damages. Of course, she couldn't help but add in, "But my car got damaged, too." I said, "So."

Crab Legs

At this point, every time I get my truck repainted, somebody hits it again. It's a dumb driver magnet, and I'm starting to think my truck came with a cloaking device. It really gets nailed when it's a stationary object. Tally rear bumper: 3. Tally front bumper: 1.

So here I am looking out my window, watching this UHaul slowly back in next to my truck. KLUNK! Oh, you have got to be kidding....

I walk out there with my camera. Front bumper again. My neighbor makes a half-hearted apology and looks at me like, "what are you going to do?" I write the plate number of the U-Haul down, demand the driver's license info, and tell him I know how much it's going to cost to fix it, because I've already been through this before. So he forks over the money and we go about our merry way.

I can see him out the window talking to his wife using hand gestures that said, "She was only so tall and she demanded this and this and this and she took my picture..."

I think about getting my truck repainted yet again, and recall it's been a jinx every time new paint sticks to my truck. I want to get it fixed, but I hate giving up my truck for a few days, and I can't seem to make the time to do it. I'm going to visit my folks for the weekend. I stop by the local market and splurge my new cash on several hefty pounds of king crab legs and we eat like royalty. It's still a joke today.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Assistant Administrator
    Betty - the time has come to live with the odd ''ding'' - because sure as heck it will be totally re-magnetized if you have another paint job.

Murphy has a great propensity for such things - as you have discovered ! (so have I!)
    Chris - P95

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar

Taking your lumps

Talk about idiots. That guy sure takes the prize. We all have stuff happen. I just bought a new Suzuki Boulevard C50 motorcycle. It was two weeks old and in the parking lot where I work. I came out and found a large dent in the front fender. It appears that it could only have been done by someone hitting it with a club or pipe. No way to ever find out who or how. So, I have to get it fixed. The bike is beautiful and I can't understand why someone would do such a thing.

Assistant Administrator
    I can't understand why someone would do such a thing.
    og - hard to understand for sure but my take would be - some young punk with the attitude that takes umbrage at folks who have nice things.

He/she sees a nice car or bike - resents fact that while the world owes them a living, THEY don't/can't have such, so why should you. Result - do something to trash said object. Guess it gives them some perverse satisfaction - sickening.

Brings out the worst in me - I could seek awful retribution when crossed. Worst thing is - usually no way to find cuplrit.
    Chris - P95

Lead Moderator
    brush bars in flat black are easy to repaint. As for immature posters on the net, I have seen all kinds. Just laugh em off. If half the bad ***** guys I have heard from ever really did what they talk trash about I would be suprised. Seems the internet makes folks act like they are drunk, 10 ft. tall and bulletproof.

Links