General Patton Speaks from beyond the grave

This is a discussion on General Patton Speaks from beyond the grave within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's another good one... http://patriotfilesannex.org/General_Patton_Message.htm...

Thread: General Patton Speaks from beyond the grave

JT [OP]

General Patton Speaks from beyond the grave

Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Very well produced bit of Flash there - and a very strong message.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

DC Founder
    I like it! Makes me want to watch that movie again....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

1952 - 2006
    As one former grunt to many other former grunts, I say, "OHH AHHH!!"
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

That was great, thanks for posting that. Despite what his critics may have said, Gen. Patton was one of the greatest military leaders around. If he was running the show in Iraq, it would have been over before it started.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

JT [OP]
    I recently took a Leadership in Management class, in which I had to read a biography and do a report on a leader of my choosing. I chose General Chesty Puller. I never knew that General Puller and General Patton were cousins. Talk about an incredible family. The two best combat officers of WWII and probably of the twentieth century.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Enjoyed the message and as a Veteran who has spent time in the sand bowl, our situation there is similar to Vietnam. You have an enemy who is aggressive, who sees dying as sport. Take it from someone who has ducked, fired and recovered more than once over seas. We wont win this one. We are in it for the long haul.

So, suck it up pay the high gas prices and get your house in order. Prepare, Protect, and fight...We waste so much time worrying about small things that we forget to prepare Bug out bags, we don't buy weapons, we don't clean weapons, we don't train our family members how to use them, we dont buy flash lights, we dont buy flash light batteries, we don't check on our neighbors regardless of color, we don't appreciate this great country, and it takes 911 or katrina for us to come together.

Stock up people, set up bug out bags, get ammo. Keep some hard cash at home, Gas up, Get ready, because one day the lights may go out and the scenes from the "Patriot may be revisted. But the question is will you be ready? We are at war, so do something....
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    BlueLion,

It has happened, look at the aftermath of Katrina. New Orleans, Biloxi are a war zone. This hurricane is a true test of how well our government can respond to a mass casualty and all I have to say is I AM NOT IMPRESSED! The proof is in the pudding, they had days to pre-plan and the cities are mayhem! Your survival is YOUR responsibility and the government will not help you.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I recently took a Leadership in Management class, in which I had to read a biography and do a report on a leader of my choosing. I chose General Chesty Puller. I never knew that General Puller and General Patton were cousins. Talk about an incredible family. The two best combat officers of WWII and probably of the twentieth century.
    I never knew that JT, thanks for the thread it is really nice, General Patton is one of my heros. He along with other great Americans is the reason why we are here today speaking english.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

I've been looking forward to this all day as I was terrified at the prospect of viewing anything based on the personality of Patton at work. I was not dissappointed.

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar

Thanks JT

That is a great post. Patton was a unique warrior and one that could really "tell it like it is." Hope lots of folks can see this. Also enjoyed the news that Puller and Patton were related. Never knew that.

Excellent!!

thx
    Stops Jihad on Contact

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    My sig line and handle pretty much show GEN Patton's place in my personal philosophy.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Links