At U.S. School, Mexican Diplomat Passes Out Matricula Consular Cards to Ilegals!

At U.S. School, Mexican Diplomat Passes Out Matricula Consular Cards to Ilegals!

This is a discussion on At U.S. School, Mexican Diplomat Passes Out Matricula Consular Cards to Ilegals! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Funny how none of this was never reported by our media!] December 9, 2007 - San Juan Capistrano, CA. The Santa Ana, CA, Mexican Consulate ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At U.S. School, Mexican Diplomat Passes Out Matricula Consular Cards to Ilegals!

[Funny how none of this was never reported by our media!]

December 9, 2007 - San Juan Capistrano, CA. The Santa Ana, CA, Mexican Consulate setup a mobile Mexican Matricula Consular ID center on UNITED STATES PUBLIC SCHOOL PROPERTY- Capistrano School District at the Adult English Language Development Center, located at 31351 Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA. The fee is $27 per matricula consular application was being collected.

Note: Legal resident Mexicans are issued a U.S. green card for identification. But, Mexican Nationals in the U.S. ILLEGALLY don't have the U.S. green card and need a Mexican matricula consular identification card.

When the Minutemen group arrived at the Capistrano School District Adult School, where a mobile Mexican Consulate center was now a hub of activity. On this day, Mexican government ID transactions on U.S. public school property with boxes of matricula consular application forms. After the Minutemen had been onsite for about an hour and a half and having began to observe and report, documenting and photographing. The mobile center shut down. The Mexican Nationals no longer ventured forth to the center and many, who had been in attendance, left the mobile center.

The Mexican diplomat would not give her name when approached. The Minutemen group were peacefully on United States public school property, recording the event.

Angered, the Mexican diplomat repeatedly said, "This a private event for Mexicans only. You cannot be here. I am telling you nicely as I do not want to call the police. Please leave."

Minuteman Project National Rally Spokesman Raymond Herrera said to the Mexican diplomat, "No, we will not leave. We are guaranteed freedom of assembly under OUR Constitution." The Mexican diplomat was particularly vexed by our photographing of the event. "DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS," she commanded repeatedly.

Minutemen group spokeman stated that in the USA, we have the right to photograph in public places. "No, you cannot take photos," she insisted.

A waiting Mexican man flashed gang hand signals and yelled out "THIS IS OUR TERRITORY!" The Mexican diplomat witnessed and seemingly approved of the gang member at the "Mexican Only" event. He appeared to be filling out an application. We have been informed, in the Hispanic community only gang members wear black shoes.

A Minutewoman, while quietly photographing... was suddenly attacked when the door above opened, and the Mexican diplomat, came out yelling. To our utter amazement, the diplomat started to strike out at the Minutewoman! She is struck across the lower right jaw and lip, several times. The Minutewoman used her sign as a shield, while pulling her camera back from the assaulting Mexican diplomat.

Ten minutes after the assault the Minutewoman still had a "stinging" sensation on her lip and jaw area. Police arrived after the assault. The police said they had been called by the consulate, reporting that the Minutemen were inside the building yelling and pushing. We never entered the building and nor had we been yelling, we had been quietly moving about school property.

Herrera spoke with officers then requested they interview the diplomat. Per the officer's request, the diplomat came forward. "They must leave," she said to the officer But the officer replied, "No, this is a public school and they can be here."

The diplomat then said that we must stop photographing them. "Ma'am," the officer informed her, "You are in a public area and they can photograph." The officer then asked her, "Do you have the paperwork to use this facility."

"Yes," she replied.

"I would like to see it," the officer said, "I don't have the paperwork with me," she said back to him.

"I would like to see your identification..." the officer said. "No, you can't," she said to the officer. "I have no identification with me. I did not drive," she finally said as the officer pursued the issue.

After the officer spoke with the diplomat, he returned to his vehicle and spoke on his cell phone for about 15 to 20 minutes. After he hung up, he met with the Minutemen group. He said the consulate did not have paperwork but that he had spoken to the individual who had granted the use of the school. He said that we still had the right to peacefully assemble on the school property.

The officer appeared sympathetic about the Minutewoman assault, but said the Mexican Consulate staff had diplomatic immunity.

CALL! Adult Education - San Juan Capistrano School District 949-489-7445
    or at Capistrano Adult and Community Education and express your stance on the issue of the Mexican Consulate's mobile matricula consular ID center and a Mexican diplomat assaulting an American woman on U.S. public school property!

What is a Matricula Consular card? U.S. Congressman Gary Miller
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Sadly, nothing will probably happen with this. Thats the way it always is.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Angry Mad!

Disgusting! What do they think they are doing in the USA? Why do they act like that! I am PO'd! The LEO's are dismissive to US citizens!

Rant is not over!!!!! I just quit typing and logged

off!

Arghhhhhhhhh!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

We Have Lost Our Country!!!!

Heck Bank of America here in VA. does it all the time, they will hold some sort of open air get together and pass them out, even had a Sgt.on the PD I worked on that would help them out, used to just chap my butt

Well, I think that if the diplomat has "diplomat immunity" to assault me, an american citizen, I have the right to defend myself and pop her right back in the mouth. Then teach Mr. Mexican gang member some manners when talking about "his territory".
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Doesn't an agent of a foreign government attacking a citizen constitute an act of war...?
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

i wonder if diplomatic immunity includes immunity from an american defending themself against a clear and present threat from said diplomat? and no ID means no immunity anyway.
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
    -Winston Churchill
    Every well-bred petty crook knows: the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting.
    -Inara, firefly

This is just unbelievable - and on American soil to boot. The takeover is certainly already underway. They don't give a hoot about the rule of law.
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

Has anyone checked out Mexico's immigration laws? Can you guess what they would call us if we tried to have laws like that here in the U.S.? As for "their territory," who knows, maybe they'll declare independence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arverni View Post
    Has anyone checked out Mexico's immigration laws? Can you guess what they would call us if we tried to have laws like that here in the U.S.? As for "their territory," who knows, maybe they'll declare independence.
    Wow. just Wow.

VIP Member
    Minutemen Protest (another) Matricula Consular Card Give Away (pics)

Minutemen's onsite investigation of Mexican Consolate handing out IDs

Link with pictures of the event.

From other links I found that the name of the consular official is Patricia Mariscal.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Lead Moderator
    I'd have thought that with the "assault", and NO ID they could have taken the Mexican woman into custody until her diplomatic status was confirmed. Then the usual release and polite apology.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

The second she struck me I would have demanded she be arrested for assault and battery and would have pressed charges, once you inform the officer of this they have to act.
    Leading her away in cuffs would have ended this dog and pony show.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    The second she struck me I would have demanded she be arrested for assault and battery and would have pressed charges, once you inform the officer of this they have to act.
    Leading her away in cuffs would have ended this dog and pony show.
    If she truly had diplomatic immunity you couldn't press charges. The LEO could lead her away and turn her over to the Mexican government but when one is granted diplomatic immunity they are immune from all US laws including murder. You could defend yourself but cannot press charges under US law.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links