Your chance to survive the zombie apocalypse?

This is a discussion on Your chance to survive the zombie apocalypse? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What Are Your Chances of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse? family was a set back.got me a 59% chance of survival....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Your chance to survive the zombie apocalypse?

  1. #1
    Member Array berettaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    89

    Your chance to survive the zombie apocalypse?

    What Are Your Chances of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse?


    family was a set back.got me a 59% chance of survival.
    S&W-SW40VE
    molon labe
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" --Sigmund Freud

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Senior Member Array MR D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    864
    70%

  4. #3
    VIP Member Array David in FL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,342
    71%.

    I think the "shoot everything that moves" attitude may have helped!

  5. #4
    Senior Member Array walvord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    St. Charles County Missouri
    Posts
    991
    59% for me too. Must need more ammo.
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

  6. #5
    Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,760
    70% here - glad my wife wasn't watching me answer the question about whether I would shoot her if she was a Zombie!!!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

  7. #6
    VIP Member Array matiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N.W.
    Posts
    2,918
    74%. I think only because I was ruthless toward strangers.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

  8. #7
    Senior Member Array rabywk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Louis Metro Area
    Posts
    675
    67%
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

    --- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

  9. #8
    VIP Member Array goldshellback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    OKC; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Posts
    4,750
    71%.....YES!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

    (Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

  10. #9
    Member Array albundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    north georgia
    Posts
    230
    Zombie alert.
    EETimes.com - DoD may use modified Navy missle to shoot down wayward satellite

    If you remember Night of the Living Dead the zombies began appearing after a satellite was blown up?

  11. #10
    VIP Member Array ron8903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,575
    79%
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

  12. #11
    Administrator
    Array SIXTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,661
    88%

    I dont know whats worse... I have a 12% chance of becoming a zombie, or that I answered all questions honestly and got an 88% chance of surviving.
    "Just blame Sixto"

  13. #12
    Member Array vernonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    347
    only 65%, must be my need to save my family/loved ones.....bah.....

  14. #13
    Member Array Sgt4474's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Davison, Michigan
    Posts
    54
    I got a 92% but I was one selfish jerk to get that.

    "If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death praying for war. "R. Lee Ermey---FMJ"

  15. #14
    Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,507
    79 percent chance of survival. I'm compassionately ruthless. LOL
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

  16. #15
    Member Array Hat3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    107
    75%
    "If you don't have any guns and someone breaks in, what are you going to shoot them with?"
    -Dale Gribble.

    Where do bad folks go when they die. They don't go to heaven where the angels fly. Go to a lake of fire and fry, see them again 'till the Fourth of July

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Guide to surviving the apocalypse.
    By Glocksin in forum Home (And Away From Home) Defense Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: December 27th, 2010, 11:34 PM
  2. Apocalypse PA
    By varob in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 24th, 2010, 02:55 PM
  3. Apocalypse Man
    By Random in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM
  4. The Zombie Apocalypse and Tactical Lemonade
    By Bunny in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 24th, 2009, 08:12 PM
  5. So You're Ready For The Apocalypse But....
    By SIXTO in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2007, 01:11 PM

Search tags for this page

59% chance of zombie apocalypse

,

79% chance of zombie apocalypse

,

chance to survive zombie apocalypse

,

what your chances to survive a zombie apocalypse

,

what+your+chance+to+survivor+a+zombie apocalyps

Click on a term to search for related topics.