Murphy's Lesser Laws
This is a discussion on Murphy's Lesser Laws within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. Change is inevitable, except from a ...
February 29th, 2008 07:48 AM
Murphy's Lesser Laws
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
4. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
5. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
6. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
7. The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.
8. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
9. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
10. When you go into court, you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.***
*** Pretty funny, but I take jury duty seriously.
Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.
February 29th, 2008 01:50 PM
Some of my favorite "Murphy's":
1) The odds of that part you needed rolling into an inaccessable spot is directly proportional to its importance.
2) After you fasten the lid with 50 screws, you realize you left out the gasket.
3) If you drive illegaly they take away your driver's license. If you're here illegally, they give you one!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
February 29th, 2008 01:52 PM
By pirate in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: June 15th, 2010, 03:32 PM
By tbrenke in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: June 7th, 2009, 11:24 AM
By ArPacker in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
Last Post: April 14th, 2008, 12:55 AM
By Captain Crunch in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: August 4th, 2006, 12:07 AM
By 4my sons in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: June 19th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Search tags for this page
lesser laws of murphy
murphy lesser laws
murphy's lesser laws
murphys lesser laws
Click on a term to search for related topics.