Aggravated at TheGunSource.com

This is a discussion on Aggravated at TheGunSource.com within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I ordered an 18" barrel for my Remington 870 on February 27th. I specifically ordered from them because it listed this item as IN STOCK. ...

Thread: Aggravated at TheGunSource.com

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar

Aggravated at TheGunSource.com

I ordered an 18" barrel for my Remington 870 on February 27th. I specifically ordered from them because it listed this item as IN STOCK. Still no barrel. I called their 1-800 number and inquired about my order.

I was told they had to order the barrel from their vendor and it was not in stock when I ordered. Gaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

So, now, a barrel that should have been here in 4 or 5 days will end up being nearly 14 days by the time it arrives.

2. Remove Ads

I never have high expectations when I order something (especially off the internet). Usually I order from those who have in stock, have access to more of the things I want, or take paypal. I ordered my M-Tac holster this past week expecting three weeks until delivery! That's nothing to me to wait for what I want. Turns out, they have been updating me almost daily on my order status, and it's in the shipping department as of today! Sad part is in your case---I'd bet you could find something locally and have it 'in-hand' by now. If you need it, and found it, you gotta be willing to wait! All you're going to do is install it and look at it anyway, then claim your turkey gun is a tactical gun--no big deal. LOL! ;)

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    They claimed it was in stock. Thats why I ordered it from them.

No one had it locally. I called every place in the surrounding area. I just hate bait/switch type operations. If its not in stock . . . say so!!

I also ordered an MTAC and got in in less than a week total.

I just ordered a gun belt from The Beltman. At least he CLEARLY states his belts are custom made and to expect about three weeks to delivery time.

Lmao gunsource.com,,,,,, I have bought from them several times, but I wont anymore because they sold me a gun and told me they would have the magazine in stock in 3-4 days, (specifically bersa .45 nickle plated mag, just in case one of their employees is a member here) close to a year later I am still getting emails from them about my order status, Processing, blah blah blah, I would cancle the order but because the split the order they charged all the shipping on the first part (the handgun). Now in fairness to them All the other Items I ordered came quick, and I know bersa magazines are hard to get, it just made me angry that the sales person would lie to me about the availability of the magazine just to get a sale when he knew they didnt keep the mags in stock and probably would not order them again for @#@#$#@$10 months now and counting. Sorry customer service there.

Bummer! Always good to call ahead when ordering online....you never know when they last updated the website....

Austin

Links