Front pocket carry... a wallet! FPC goes mainstream

This is a discussion on Front pocket carry... a wallet! FPC goes mainstream within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; genius front pocket wallet Genius Front Pocket Leather Wallet Thin, light and pick-pocket proof! It's genius! Sometimes great ideas come in unexpected shapes. The Genius ...

Thread: Front pocket carry... a wallet! FPC goes mainstream

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Front pocket carry... a wallet! FPC goes mainstream

genius front pocket wallet

Genius Front Pocket Leather Wallet

Thin, light and pick-pocket proof! It's genius!

Sometimes great ideas come in unexpected shapes. The Genius Front-Pocket Wallet, the only wallet available with a revolutionary curved edge, fits comfortably in your front pocket. Originally designed to alleviate back pain caused by sitting on a traditional wallet, its popularity has grown, as it provides a light weight alternative to carrying a heavy, burdensome wallet while deterring pickpockets.

* It has a remarkably thin design - 1/4" empty and 5/8" with an average load.
    * Length is 5" from the fold to the tip and just over 3" wide. (Opened, it is 10" long and dollar bills do not peek above the wallet.)
    * The success of this amazing wallet lies in the revolutionary curved-edge design that matches the curve of your pants pocket.
    * Made from quality leather, the Genius Front-Pocket Leather Wallet is available in black satin leather, light brown satin leather and green canvas.
    * Superb craftsmanship

SPORTS FRONT POCKET WALLET
    The Sports Wallet is made with green canvas on the outside and leather inside, including leather trim around the canvas. Same dimensions as the black satin leather wallet, just a more casual appearance.$29.95

THE WEEKENDER FRONT POCKET WALLET--great for traveling light!
    The Weekender is a smaller version of the original, just 4.5" wide and 3" deep. It doesn't open up; it has an opening at the top to accept bills and two slots for cards on one side and an ID slot on the other. The Weekender holds up to 6 cards and 10 bills. Made from black satin leather. Fits snuggly in the front pocket and is perfect for traveling light! And it's only $19.95!

These wallets are so clever,you'll wonder why you've been carrying your wallet in your back pocket all these years!

Makes an excellent gift. It's simply genius!

The Weekender Front Pocket Wallet is $19.95. All others are $29.95.

Be sure you check out our women's version of the wallet: Women's Traveling Light Leather Wallet $19.95

Price: $29.95
    Attached Images
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

kinda weird being in the front pocket. whats the quality like?
    ive bought cheap wallets and only had them fall apart. paid $80 for a good one and its still in perfect condition after 2 years.
    im not doggin the wallet, just curious about it. never seen a front pocket wallet. and so cheap too
    could be worth lookin into
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."

EW3
    Actually, front pocket wallets are more mainstream and used more than you may think. I did some research after my chiropractor told me to stop carrying and sitting on a rear wallet. There were many more made for front pockets than I had imagined.

So in the left front pocket goes the wallet, and in the right goes a S&W 442 in a DeSantis Nemesis.

I use this one; it's very slim and great for the front pocket.

Slimmy :: The Front Pocket Wallet Alternative. Made for people who love slim and simple.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

So where does the gun go?

Seriously, I've carried my wallet weak-side front pocket for a dozen years now in something like this

I carry 2 cc's, 1 atm card, dl, cfp, and cash.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

I carry a wallet with an external money clip on weak side front pocket and my CW strong side front pocket.
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

I'd need more front pockets!
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    I've never put a wallet in my back pocket ever. I use normal bi-fold black leather wallets. Is this 'off topic' or 'humor'?

I have always used the front pocket for my wallet. When I was a teenager, I had an older co-worker seriously tell me that carrying the wallet in the front pocket was what gay men did. He wasn't kidding. I didn't ask him how he knew of such things. I still use the front pocket, and I'm happily married to a woman.
    Yes, the world has gotten smaller, but it will always be too big to be ruled by unelected bureaucrats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arverni View Post
    I have always used the front pocket for my wallet. When I was a teenager, I had an older co-worker seriously tell me that carrying the wallet in the front pocket was what gay men did. He wasn't kidding. I didn't ask him how he knew of such things. I still use the front pocket, and I'm happily married to a woman.
    ....OK....
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Links