My House Just Got Bombed- Seriously... - Page 2

My House Just Got Bombed- Seriously...

This is a discussion on My House Just Got Bombed- Seriously... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Locopelli It becomes a bomb in my mind, when someone uses it with malicious intent to attack me, my family, and my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My House Just Got Bombed- Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Locopelli View Post
    It becomes a bomb in my mind, when someone uses it with malicious intent to attack me, my family, and my property. Prior to that I would have called it kids being kids. As a youth we played with similar devices (dry ice) but never at anybody else's expense.

Spoke with the kid's father this evening. He slept through the entire event and was defensive about my suggestion that his son, while perhaps not involved directly in last night's event, was the original instigator of the pranks for which his friends now perpetrate on his behalf. I suggested he apply some pressure to stop this escalation as I will hold him and his son accountable for all future attacks. As a courtesy I advised him not to be surprised should the police wish to speak to his son.

I am researching my surveillance options and for what I want to accomplish a budget system may not be in the offering. Any suggestions that people have direct experience with would be appreciated.
    I fully agree with you, doing it in the local woods is one thing but putting it on someones doorstep is another story. Glad you or your family wasn't in its path and I hope they catch the guys and justice is served.

Quote Originally Posted by Forscythe87 View Post
    Does this really fall under the "bomb" category.

Ive always been curious because ive been tempted to make one myself since its just air pressure that causes it to pop, if its actually considered a bomb I wont even bother.
    In Mi there is specific legislation covering this and yes it is defined as a bomb!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links