My absence

My absence

This is a discussion on My absence within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have received a couple of emails and private messages asking why I hadn't been on the site recently. Rather than trying to answer each ...

Thread: My absence

VIP Member

My absence

I have received a couple of emails and private messages asking why I hadn't been on the site recently. Rather than trying to answer each one of them, I thought I'd put up a post. If you haven't wodered where I've been, or you don't care- feel free to read something else!

As some of you all know, I make my living as a political consultant. This year I've been pretty heavily involved with a presidential campaign and with a US Senate campaign, and I just don't have as much time to play on the internet as I did in the past. I assure anyone that misses me, I'll be around a little more as the Presidential primary is over for the GOP and it looks as if the Senate race I'm working with will not have a primary at all. But, as November gets closer, I'll be gone more and more.

So, I'll be in and out until November. I'm sure you all will manage without me!
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Well don't spend all of your time working. Stop by from time to time and pop your head in and say HI!!!

Administrator
    Keep on fighting the good fight, we will be here when you return.
    "Just blame Sixto"

So.........you don't work for Hillary, eh? Good luck.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

VIP Member
    Not working for Hillary- but I'd be happy to work with her until the end of the Democratic primary. I'll even do it free. I really, really, REALLY want her to beat Obama.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    Not working for Hillary- but I'd be happy to work with her until the end of the Democratic primary. I'll even do it free. I really, really, REALLY want her to beat Obama.
    And I really, really, really want McCain to beat them both. When you deal with devils, its kinda hard to choose which of the three evils are better... oh well....
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Sponsored Links