Another set of boneheads!

This is a discussion on Another set of boneheads! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: Teens With Sniper Rifle 'Toy' Terrorize Motorists - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando WTH where these two boneheads thinking? "I think it might ...

Thread: Another set of boneheads!

Angry Another set of boneheads!

Police: Teens With Sniper Rifle 'Toy' Terrorize Motorists - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

WTH where these two boneheads thinking? "I think it might be fun if we point a fake sniper rifle at folks as they pass by"...real geniuses there.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

What idiots. I hope they come down on them hard. The headline had me thinking these were younger kids, not young men that definitely should have known better.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

If you desire to stay young, point a fake gun at someone armed...the guarantee is that you will not grow old...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links