This is a discussion on You may be a Taliban if... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A friend sent me this which he probably got off of Letterman but..... You may be a Taliban if... 1. You refine heroin for a ...
A friend sent me this which he probably got off of Letterman but.....
You may be a Taliban if...
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer, wine and whiskey.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, a $5,000 rocket launcher and $3,000 worth of Ammunition but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon unclean.
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared a Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your pockets.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.
Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.
Those are great....and I really don't care that the guys with the towels on their head say.
Last edited by Ridgeline; April 4th, 2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <sp>
"Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"
Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
NRA Instructor & Life Member
Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American
Smile! Too funny.
"He went on two legs, wore clothes and was a human being, but nevertheless he was in reality a wolf of the Steppes. He had learned a good deal . . . and was a fairly clever fellow. What he had not learned, however, was this: to find contentment in himself and his own life. The cause of this apparently was that at the bottom of his heart he knew all the time (or thought he knew) that he was in reality not a man, but a wolf of the Steppes."
Needed that laugh...thanks!
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member
what ever you do...no pictures of their god.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage
GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself
THat was pretty funny!! P7fanatic that video is pretty funny as well!
That was GOOD!
"Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008
"Sometimes when you're making gumbo, people just show up.", Leah Chase