The art of FlowerPower!

This is a discussion on The art of FlowerPower! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You know...I'm not much of a girlie guy, but yes I grow flowers...I happen to be smart enough to know how to get on the ...

Thread: The art of FlowerPower!

The art of FlowerPower!

You know...I'm not much of a girlie guy, but yes I grow flowers...I happen to be smart enough to know how to get on the good side of the hot chicks at work. One minor difficulty...some stole my flowers while I was out today. I came home to find daffodils, peonies and even the deep purple Hyacinths clipped!.... They weren't eaten by 4legged vermen...no no...FOOTPRINTS in the mulch, not hoove prints. Plus, I don't think deer can count...exactly six were taken of each of the daffodils and peonies.

This ruins my evil master plans for this week. Now I actually have to go and buy flowers like every other bum. Go figure. Work hard...bring up beautiful flowers to give to the ladies...and some other bum steals your hard work.

Anyone else want to try while I'm home...
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Install a camera to monitor your flower bed.

Somehow, I don't think shooting someone stealing flowers would look good to a jury.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by exactlymypoint View Post
    Install a camera to monitor your flower bed.

Somehow, I don't think shooting someone stealing flowers would look good to a jury.
    Yeah...I kinda figured as much.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    I happen to be smart enough to know how to get on the good side of the hot chicks at work
    Apparently someone else knows how as well.

All joking aside, that's a total bummer that someone would stoop so low as to steal flowers from someones yard.

VIP Member
    They were really nice and I just couldn't resist.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links