I am now too broke to buy a varmint upper

This is a discussion on I am now too broke to buy a varmint upper within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Or never turn your back at a farm sale !!! Its Spring in Colorado ... and SWMBO and i have been having a " discussion ...

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

Or never turn your back at a farm sale !!!

Its Spring in Colorado ... and SWMBO and i have been having a " discussion " in regards to how to spend a bit of disposable income .. She wants a riding mower , and i want a good varmint upper for my RR ar. So i said ok and sent her this

Well to make a long story, short , and less painfull for myself .... Last weekend we went to a farm sale , and i walked away from the bidding area to look at a tub grinder and tractor with a friend who was iintrested in them .. When i came back We were the proud owner of not only a craftsman riding mower , but also a Frank Vega handmade saddle for the daughter . I guess the lesson is that ( S ) he who laffs last laffs best , especially going across the lawn . Ahh well now i am shopping for a barrel to build another upper rather than jjust buying one after all i do have another upper receiver that i was trying to save for a sbr project.
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

You have to watch them wives RR. Mine is sneaky sometimes too. Luckily, she usually wants to buy guns the same as me.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Links