Prepare To Get Angry.....

Prepare To Get Angry.....

This is a discussion on Prepare To Get Angry..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I cannot not believe this 8 or 9 year old boy is saying he's going to "Kill President Bush in May" Youtube may not keep ...

Thread: Prepare To Get Angry.....

Angry Prepare To Get Angry.....

I cannot not believe this 8 or 9 year old boy is saying he's going to "Kill President Bush in May"

Youtube may not keep this video up for long,. but I downloaded in case anyone wants to see it.
    Now, Im not a huge fan of GWB. But lets hope the Secret Service kicks in the door of this kids parent house.

....Simply unbelievable.

LINK~~~>

** Video may contain some PG-13 rated language**
    Last edited by Scott; April 19th, 2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: profanity not in keeping with forum standards at link. Link removed
    Primary Carry Gun: Sig Sauer 229~R (.40cal w/ Golden Saber JHP's)

Just an ignorant little idiot who will (maybe) live long enough to be a high school idiot...I see a bunch of them every day...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Just an ignorant little idiot who will (maybe) live long enough to be a high school idiot...I see a bunch of them every day...
    I know the kid isn't a member of the Jr. MENSA team or anything. What I think is sad is you know darn well some scumbag parent is teaching and telling this child to say this on camera.
    And the coward father/mother rather his son take the federal charges than them.

Man, whats happening to this country......
    Primary Carry Gun: Sig Sauer 229~R (.40cal w/ Golden Saber JHP's)

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    The secret service takes these things very very seriously. That kid is going to be getting a visit from a couple of men in black suits and dark sun glasses.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by exactlymypoint View Post
    The secret service takes these things very very seriously. That kid is going to be getting a visit from a couple of men in black suits and dark sun glasses.
    I agree but this kid didn't get this off the top of his head,something tells me everybody in his family is gonna be getting hauled in and questioned,an overt threat to kill the president of the United States no matter how young is not taken lightly,at the very least i would bet this kid is removed from the home and receives visits from psychiatrists for awhile
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

kpw
    The kid is reading it as he speaks. Not going to be a pleasant experience for the parent when the Secret Service shows up.
    When I was about 10, I was using a pic of President Carter for a BB gun target. I got a big rear end chewing from my dad. He told me I don't have to like or respect the man but I damn well better respect the office and the fact that he was voted in by the people of this country. He didn't like him anymore than I did but he was right. That's something that isn't taught to many of today's kids but it should be.

VIP Member
    Link removed. A lot of profanity in the comments. Bumper has asked that links to other sites conform with site rules here.

It is against the law to threaten the President. Shooting targets of the President is considered a threat.
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Links