Good encounter with Sheriff Dept.

This is a discussion on Good encounter with Sheriff Dept. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Today I had to go to the sporting goods store to buy some turkey hunting supplies. As I was pulling into the parking lot I ...

Thread: Good encounter with Sheriff Dept.

VIP Member

Today I had to go to the sporting goods store to buy some turkey hunting supplies. As I was pulling into the parking lot I noticed a fairly nice Mustang parked in front and as I go closer I seen it said Sheriff on the side. Going in the LEO was looking at fishing lures and as we made eye contact, I nodded a hello to him and I headed to the hunting area. While I was looking through the goods I could see from the corner of my eye he was heading my way. The LEO slaps me on my shoulder and whispers for me to cover up. I just smiled because I didn't notice my shirt rideing up exiting my car. We both end up leaving the store at the same time and he turns around asking me have I had any luck with turkey season as of yet. I let him know it was my first year and the only thing I've seen were hens but have heard gobblers in the background. He pulls a map out of his car and starts circleing hunting areas around me that he has had good luck with and hands me the map. This has been a good day for me and I think I'll try one of his spots Sunday.

Nice! Always makes you feel good when you have pleasant encounters with LE.
    Been meaning to get out into the woods too. My second season but I never got one last year. Maybe this time around. Good luck.
    Benjamin Franklin once said, "he that would supplant a little liberty for a little safety deserves neither".

Now that's a GREAT LEO encounter...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links