Americans Living In A Police State?

This is a discussion on Americans Living In A Police State? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Interesting article making some good points. May be a little paranoid in the writing though, unless Czar Clinton gets elected. American Chronicle | Americans Are ...

Thread: Americans Living In A Police State?

Americans Living In A Police State?

Interesting article making some good points. May be a little paranoid in the writing though, unless Czar Clinton gets elected.

American Chronicle | Americans Are Living (And Dying) In A Militarized Police State
    Member NRA, SAF and Georgiacarry.org
    “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

He might be a little paranoid, but I happen to agree with him. These units have some of our best LEO and some of the best training we can provide.

I have no fault with the units and I believe they are very much needed. But the people who deploy them should be more careful about what situations they choose to utilize them.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

VIP Member
    I don't blame the SWAT teams but the investigators who screw up or "enhance" the dangerousness of a suspect to make a case look greater that it is. And I also blame the Chiefs and upper managers who allow the misuse of SWAT for nickel and dime operations. These people should be brought to trial and make them pay dearly for their criminal stupidity.
    I cannot imagine the feelings of a SWAT officer when he hears the words "You shot the wrong guy" and all because some moron snitch gave bad info to cut himself a deal or get a couple of bucks in his pocket.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

If you really want to get paranoid, just look at this and read it:

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

All I can say is prepare yourselves. While some may have a tendency to be amazed, or gander in disbelief, some of the facts have already been put before them. Part of the reasons behind rising gas prices-------draw citizens back toward the heavily populated areas so they will be more easily controlled. Paranoid? Don't be---educate yourselves. Jesus said "be ready". Me? I take it a bit more than the spiritual intonations.

Links