Let's Talk Man Bags

Let's Talk Man Bags

This is a discussion on Let's Talk Man Bags within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok, I have found that I have two new requirements for baggage and I am turning to you folks to see if any of you ...

Thread: Let's Talk Man Bags

Let's Talk Man Bags

Ok, I have found that I have two new requirements for baggage and I am turning to you folks to see if any of you have some ideas...

Bag 1: A every day carry semi professional bag. This one should be a satchel, with lots of organization if possible. I would like leather. I have some but they are not quite professional enough for me, and I sometimes feel like a kid carrying them, but I don't want to look like a dandy carrying it. I would like it to have a good thick pad on the strap, and maybe some carrying handles. If you have any ideas that fit some of those criteria, please PLEASE show me :)

Bag 2: I want to pack a bag that I can use for my everything goes bag. Basically I want a day pack that is along the lines of my BFM for a three day pack. I want that to attach to a larger framed ruck that can be used for a week and has more room for clothes, sleeping bag, maybe a tent. Basically I want something I can attach a BOB to sense I have so much crap that I don't wnat to have 2 of and dont want to have to repack when I go camping or whatever.

So anyway, there it is. I am a man and I like bags...

Check out Max-Pedition.

Filson has a few that are fairly strongly built, with monstrous zippers and several sizes to choose from.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Administrator
    Here is a thread I started, its not exactly what you are asking for, but there are some really good suggestions that will fill your need;

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...rt-needed.html
    "Just blame Sixto"

Anyone got anything else? I really figured someone around here would have a good call on something like the modular bag. Thanks though.

I recently got away from the tacti-cool nylon look. Now I EDC a Saddleback Leather large briefcase. It's the last bag I will ever need to buy. Register at Usual Suspect Network and check out the Pack Ratz section

For bag #2 maybe the TAD Gear Fast Pack. It seems to have a huge following and a proven record.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Paladin, If your looking for the best bags your money can buy, you really need to check out RED OXX they are 100% made in the USA in a small manufacturing company that is right next door to there retail store. Quality control and costumer service are there priority's. They will also custom make to your designs and input. I will be having them make a custom case for my AK47.
    If you like one of there designs but want different colors they will do that as well.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Sponsored Links