How has everyone been?

This is a discussion on How has everyone been? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I haven't been around lately. Another guy got fired at work so the 2 remaining guards are working 51 hours a week. Doesn't leave alot ...

Thread: How has everyone been?

How has everyone been?

I haven't been around lately. Another guy got fired at work so the 2 remaining guards are working 51 hours a week. Doesn't leave alot of time for the computer. How is everyone?
    "There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons, and scales, than there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love. It's just a simple fact." - James Keating

2. Remove Ads

Alive and hateing the cold .. Not much else going on for me except work

VIP Member
    Fine here, but hectic. I'm working around two publications' deadlines, slowly moving in with Mrshonts over the next month, working on the remaining wedding plans, and finding a home for Mrshonts' cat (I'm allergic ). I hate moving - I have so much stuff, including antiques, a betta fish and four tarantulas. At least this move is for a good cause and I won't have to it again for a while. We've also been busy gathering up our duplicates for a yard sale at his place, so right now we have stuff piled everywhere with yellow price stickers. Everything is a mess.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Assistant Administrator
    Been there Betty - done that - you wanna try a move of 3,600 miles across the pond - with a 40' tractor trailer finally arriving with stuff! Never thought I could do it but the reason made it work.

Justin - all OK in this neck of the woods except for a very obvious dip in temps - which means not much more biking! Dreading the many weeks ahead - and will probably have cabin fever set in well before Xmas
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    Betty, If he has to get rid of his cat, don't you think you could lose the tarantulas!!! :-)

Administrator

Thumbs up Justin ~ Good To Have You Back!

I'm O~Kee~Doke~Kee.
    I'm working my way through a messed up shoulder right now.
    Attempting to get this house ready for Old Man Winter.
    Glad to have back! :unitedsta

VIP Member
    Well here...how are you Justin?
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Quote Originally Posted by srfl
    Well here...how are you Justin?

I'm good. Can't wait until they hire another person here so I can go back to having tuesdays off.

Just began the wait for the Galveston Sheriff Dept to call me and tell me when to start there.

Chris, did you guys et any of that snow down there the past few days? I woke up here and there was around 6" of snow everywhere and I-80 was shut down because of alot of wrecks.

anyways I should be back to my daily participating within a few weeks.

take care
    "There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons, and scales, than there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love. It's just a simple fact." - James Keating

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    I'm ok down cheer in FLAH-DAH. It's been super cold--down in the upper 40's the other night. Had to switch outta shorts to jeans yesterday. But by 1000 had to switch back. Mother in law said that the area of Maine that I used to live in (western mountains) got 20 inches of snow two days ago. Glad I moved. --------

VIP Member
    For me it is more like a where have I been.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Chesapeake, VA
    Ashburn, VA
    off to Seattle, WA this weekend

Haven't seen snow yet, but I'm headed to the mountains east of Seattle next weekend for a couple days to visit the family elk hunting camp, and I figure I'll see snow there.

-Scott-

Links