Plane Buffs: Jones Beach Air Show.

This is a discussion on Plane Buffs: Jones Beach Air Show. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A buddy just emailed me this amazing pics and I had to share them....

Thread: Plane Buffs: Jones Beach Air Show.

VIP Member

Plane Buffs: Jones Beach Air Show.

A buddy just emailed me this amazing pics and I had to share them.

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

2. Remove Ads

Those are great, Mig...a much needed shot of aviation for this junkee. After all my excitement about the red bull air race just 20 minutes from me, I couldn't get there this weekend.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Great pics.

A buddy of mine used to drive Fat Albert, the C-130 for the Blue Angels. I was fortunate enough to get to ride along on one of the JATO shots during an airshow. An e-ticket ride for sure in a big 'ole airplane!

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    Where else can you see a formation made up of so many generations of military air power. A P51, F16, F15 and an A-10 all together, Wow,

Thanks Miggy, some cool pics. I'll bet being up there was a treat for who ever took em.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Those are, no kidding, some of the coolest airshow shots I have seen in a LONG time. Wow!!! Thanks for posting those!
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

A couple years ago I was at the Smoky Hill ANG bomb range in Salina Kansas,they had an open house and we spent about 5 hours watching f-16,A10,Apache helicopters,and a B1 bomber make bombing and strafing runs on targets in front of us,The coolest thing is when an F16 fires his vulcan 20mm cannon you see smoke come off the aircraft then the bullet strikes on target then you hear the brrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppp so you will never hear the bullet that kills you if you are lit up with onea them bad boys
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Very cool pics. I have actully got go up with one of the Red barron pilots in one of the stearmans and do some aerobatics(don't know if it is one of the planes pictured). It was one of the coolest thing I have ever got to do. Doing loops and rolls and hammerheads in an open cockpit biplane is something I will never forget. If I remember correctly the pilot told me that the plane I rode in was built in 1941, what an amazing aircraft.
    The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference-they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

Wow those are amazing.

Links